I downloaded some VSTs and put them in my documents in a folder, VSTs. In Reaper preferences (Preferences -> Plug-ins -> VSTs), I set the folder to "C:\Users\Kerry\Documents\VSTs" and it won't load them. I re-scanned, clear cache rescan, refreshed my FX chain window. NOTHING.

Anyone know a cure?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Issue resolved.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I was trying to use 32-bit plugins with a 64-bit Reaper. Make sure you have 32-bit Reaper installed.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...