Alright, couple things I'm noticing.

Don't pick so much with your whole arm. Use more of your wrist, and ideally, your fingers. It'll make those triplets in the little pre-chorus thing a LOT easier, it'll sound better, and everything will just be more fluid.

Widen the vibrato on the harmonics. Keep it quick, but make it wider.

Also, lightly palm mute the open strings in that pre-chorus part, especially in the second one. You can still let it ring out and have it lightly muted. It'll help you sound more like the song itself.

In the first little breakdown bit, with the downward bit (don't really know what else to call it at seven in the morning), alternate pick the first two strings, but then pulloff the rest of the notes on that second string. It'll sound smoother.

And finally, you do something that I've noticed a lot of people doing, and it really irks me. Don't play with your nose on the fretboard!!! It's okay to look, but don't make it so obvious.

All in all, it was pretty good. Just work on the above, and hopefully it'll help you improve. This song was pretty tough when I learned it. Just keep practicing and you'll get it all down.
I enjoyed it, you keep looking at you picking hand, thats a no no, other wise well done, what amp you using?

c4c? my band doing end of heartache https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1174793
Spear Gladius II
Squire Standard Stratocaster LTD ED c/w hotrails
Squire Deluxe Strat c/w Hotrails
Dean Baby V
Tanglewood Acoustic
Bugera 333 Head
Laney Cab Vintage 30's
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss MT-2 (modified)
Marshall Jackhammer
when someone watches another persons video and leave feedback C4C is asking them to return favor and crit their vids
Spear Gladius II
Squire Standard Stratocaster LTD ED c/w hotrails
Squire Deluxe Strat c/w Hotrails
Dean Baby V
Tanglewood Acoustic
Bugera 333 Head
Laney Cab Vintage 30's
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss MT-2 (modified)
Marshall Jackhammer
Quote by CEREBRAL-INFERN
I enjoyed it, you keep looking at you picking hand, thats a no no, other wise well done, what amp you using?

c4c? my band doing end of heartache https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1174793

Why is that bad? I've never heard of a reason that's bad xD

Cabinet modeling on my DigiTech RP50, I record directly into the mic input and Audacity.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these: