My band didn't half ass this recording at all, much unlike the other one. There will be vocals coming eventually, but we need to find someone to do it. Any volunteers would be nice.

Anyways just tell me what you think about it. The song structure, solos (which are still a bit sloppy), any obvious mistakes you hear; but especially the production quality. I've spent many hours mixing/mastering this. The song is in my profile.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
long song here we go lol.

lol alright the clean intro sounds good, i am digging the tone but i think the distortion could be better but its not a problem. the drums give a nice groove.

ok what appears to be the main riff sounds pretty good and now this next part sounds great as well.

alright, 1:14, this riff is nice and heavy, i like it.

the next chord part sounds good but it also sounds like i heard it somewhere before.

now the solo thingy at 1:50, sounds kind of exotic, you must have used some weird scale for it but it sounds good.

up to 3:15 now, still has a similar exotic lead but im still digging it. i wonder how the vocals will go over it.

now it seems to have gotten more metalish, i picture some screaming vocals here but thats just me.

distortion to clean seems kind of sloppy (dont mean in playing, just in the way that it comes) though the clean part sounds nice but too happy and comes out of no where. the solo here is good too and goes well with the background i think.

now i think the part going back to distortion sounds a bit weird too, kind of like its a new song, but like the riffs before it sounds fine.

the solo after fits in perfectly, mostly shred but some melodic aspects to it.

6:30, a nice sounding riff, reminds me of opeth a little with the solo as well.

7:40 it starts to get really good and i think you can feel that the end is coming near if you know what i mean, solo is good as well.

8:20 seems to kind of ruin things though perhaps work on the transition.

this next part seems to strangely remind me of trivium a little bit.

now 8:52, clean part. i think it did a decent part of ending, i think you can do better though.

overall it was pretty good i can safely say that even though the song is long i didnt get bored listening to it at any point and i would imagine that vocals would make it even better, and the sound production was pretty good thought i cant speak much about it considering that my speakers are ****.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1173931
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
how do i download it at your profile page i like it alot as a instrumental and with vocals u could eaither ruin it or make it a legitament metal song worthy of a label's attention anyway how can i download it?
Quote by griff585
how do i download it at your profile page i like it alot as a instrumental and with vocals u could eaither ruin it or make it a legitament metal song worthy of a label's attention anyway how can i download it?

I can email it to you. Pm me your email and I'll get it to you.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II