Ok guys, heres the pro's and con's of the 2 Unis im deciding between. All fees are payed by the government and I go into debt for them.

UNI 1 (already started here and deferred, Hated this place)
Pros- Bachelor of Music majoring in contemporary performance(course I want to do, learn music), 2 years to complete
Cons- 5 days a week, ****head richkid peers, Stupid stoner teachers who cant teach,
Double Fees of UNI 2, Less holidays

UNI 2
Pros- Nicer Peers, Non-retard teacher, On campus bar, Awesome campus (looks sweet, and campus holds concerts where we get cheap tickets. Had Lagwagon not long ago), I'll enjoy it alot more
Cons-Bachelor in Creative arts majoring in sound composition(not my ideal course), longer drive

tl:dr should I take the course which will benefit me more or should I take the one I will enjoy my time doing more?
Quote by blink_fan
tl:dr should I take the course which will benefit me more or should I take the one I will enjoy my time doing more?

Whichever you want to do.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
What ARE the universitys?

if the second is York then choose that.

but i'd probably go with what your heart tells you

/gay
I would personally go for the one that benefits you more, i.e. Uni 1, but the campus bar also benefits you, make a sacrifice now and it will probably pay off later.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
A third option, **** distance and find a school with everything you want INCLUDING the proper training for the career you want.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
What ARE the universitys?

if the second is York then choose that.

but i'd probably go with what your heart tells you

/gay

UNI 1- Australian Institute of Music
UNI 2- Wollongong University

I'm Aussie
Quote by blink_fan
UNI 1- Australian Institute of Music
UNI 2- Wollongong University

I'm Aussie

I don't know why i assumed you were british

i'd go with UNI 1, but i am focused on achieving exactly what i want.
Quote by elekguit
A third option, **** distance and find a school with everything you want INCLUDING the proper training for the career you want.

I live in Australia, the one place that would offer me that is in a different state. I can't move state because I can't support myself financially and my parents wont support me if I move out.
DUDE!!

WOLLONGONG! Purely for the name, and also they have a branch in Dubai. Don't go there though, there is nearly nothing music related here. But seriously, I'd go for Wollongong.

Briefly off-topic, do you know anywhere good for law? Oz is my fallback for if I can't get into anywhere in the UK, I'm an aussie citizen as well, so visas aren't a problem.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by blink_fan
I live in Australia, the one place that would offer me that is in a different state. I can't move state because I can't support myself financially and my parents wont support me if I move out.

Damn, well in that case thing long and hard about it. Big choice. I'd say #1 personally.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by Dawginator
DUDE!!

WOLLONGONG! Purely for the name, and also they have a branch in Dubai. Don't go there though, there is nearly nothing music related here. But seriously, I'd go for Wollongong.

Briefly off-topic, do you know anywhere good for law? Oz is my fallback for if I can't get into anywhere in the UK, I'm an aussie citizen as well, so visas aren't a problem.

I'm not sure about out of state, but in NSW apply for Sydney University, University of New South Wales and even wollongong offers degrees in LAW
Awesome sauce, NSW would be like going back home in a way.

Cheers man, we may even see each other.

Jolly Good Edit: They don't understand what it is with aboriginal names, although sometimes they are damn funny sounding.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Dawginator
Awesome sauce, NSW would be like going back home in a way.

Cheers man, we may even see each other.

Jolly Good Edit: They don't understand what it is with aboriginal names, although sometimes they are damn funny sounding.

lolol we got ULURU, WAGGA WAGGA and.....Centrelink.... (no offense if you're aboriginal). So where you from in NSW?
Flip a coin.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Newcastle, lived there for a few years, then the family moved back to the UK, but mum is from Perth and Dad is from the "Other" island, Christchurch specifically. You?

Referring to Wagga Wagga, I can almost guarantee, someone is going to say they read that as "Nigga Nigga".

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Dawginator
Newcastle, lived there for a few years, then the family moved back to the UK, but mum is from Perth and Dad is from the "Other" island, Christchurch specifically. You?

Referring to Wagga Wagga, I can almost guarantee, someone is going to say they read that as "Nigga Nigga".

Oh so you's got some kiwi in you huh *gets my pitchfork* Im from down south near Sydney. Hows the UK? I wanna go there sometime soon
Oh it's good, I love it, unfortunately we have moved to france, so I miss it quite a lot. If you go to London, stay away from the east, south and north at night. Well, at least I would do that, I lived in the west and had been out into the wee small hours in the centre and west of the city, so thats my excuse. But yeah, just be prepared for a kind of; "why should I?" attitude. Completely different psyche to oz.

Pitchforks aren't necessary bru. I haven't got my NZ passport yet, so it's not "official".

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Uni 2.

Seeing 'Lagwagon' in a sentence had me sold.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Dawginator
Oh it's good, I love it, unfortunately we have moved to france, so I miss it quite a lot. If you go to London, stay away from the east, south and north at night. Well, at least I would do that, I lived in the west and had been out into the wee small hours in the centre and west of the city, so thats my excuse. But yeah, just be prepared for a kind of; "why should I?" attitude. Completely different psyche to oz.

Pitchforks aren't necessary bru. I haven't got my NZ passport yet, so it's not "official".

ah k, thats cool bru. Come back on MSN bru, i'm bored bru
99% of your decision making toward univ must be based on which one will teach you/prepare you better for what you want to do.

1% is which one is nicer, and you can party blah blah.

many people i know pick the univ with awesome bars and food and i just think to myself how retarded those people are. university is a place to learn. if you wanna get drunk or eat then go to a restaurant
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----