I just got my new set of pickups
It all costed 163$ -.- but it now sounds amazing and with the set-up it plays perfect <3
My guitar is Jackson JS30KV.. it's supposed to be low end but it plays better than a lot of ESP, Shecters and Ibanez i've played.

Of course it plays nice, it's a Jackson.
The only bad thing about the JS30KV, IMO, is the pickups.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by JagerSlushy
Of course it plays nice, it's a Jackson.
The only bad thing about the JS30KV, IMO, is the pickups.

It's actually a pretty decent guitar .. I replaced the stock pickups with the D-Sonic/Air Norton set.. I absolutely love them.. I would recommend this set to anyone who wants a very versatile set..

I've played this pickups through a Peavey 6505+ and a randall cab..
My bandmate has a JS30DK and it plays amazingly. The EMG's in it sound great too.

HNPUD
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
I am getting that set for my Ibanez some time soon.
At the moment I am Running it with a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and an EMG in the neck, I am looking at the Air norton for articulation.

Is the Air Norton as articulate and pristine as it is advertised?
Quote by mrnbkn
can you upload a sample? i would like to hear them

I've no recording device and my camera's mic is broken.. sorry. If i go to my friend's house i will record with guitar rig 3 and then upload it

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I am getting that set for my Ibanez some time soon.
At the moment I am Running it with a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and an EMG in the neck, I am looking at the Air norton for articulation.

Is the Air Norton as articulate and pristine as it is advertised?

I was going to buy the Super Distortion/Air Norton lol but I liked the D-Sonic..

The Air Norton is actually a great pickup it has AMAZING cleans and very smooth distorted sounds. I haven't tested it completely but it sounds amazing in sweeps and guitar leads.. It's smooth but not TOO smooth.. It's just plain perfect..

But as you should know the tone will depend in your amp mainly.. BUT you can't go wrong with D-Sonic/Air Norton
Last edited by IHeartMyCrybaby at Aug 1, 2009,
Did you just try and assume that my amplifier is shet?

I'm running a very nice rig, don't worry about that
Quote by IHeartMyCrybaby
I know lol Bugera 333XL <3

I'm retubing it soon.
I am running into 4 Celestion Heritage speakers as well.
I don't necessarily need new pickups but it would be great to get a new neck pup.

I was looking into the AN in particular.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I'm retubing it soon.
I am running into 4 Celestion Heritage speakers as well.
I don't necessarily need new pickups but it would be great to get a new neck pup.

I was looking into the AN in particular.

The Air Norton would be great for you.. The EMG in the neck position is pretty much cutting your versatility..
Quote by IHeartMyCrybaby
The Air Norton would be great for you.. The EMG in the neck position is pretty much cutting your versatility..

That's what I was thinking.

Alas, HNPUD
Quote by mrnbkn
can you upload a sample? i would like to hear them

Well I have a little mp3 in my profile.. you can check it out

NOTE: I did the cleans with the bridge pup.. and i'm to lazy to record again lol..
Last edited by IHeartMyCrybaby at Aug 2, 2009,
I have a Jackson JS Kelly, replaced the bridge with Seymour Duncan JB'. (Don't use the bridge pickup)

Awesome guitar now. Congratulations!
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
I have a Jackson JS Kelly, replaced the bridge with Seymour Duncan JB'. (Don't use the bridge pickup)

Awesome guitar now. Congratulations!

Thanks man =) it sounds and feels amazing now
would you say the d sonic was brighter than the stock bridge pickup? because the main thing i want in the bridge pickup i hope to be buying soon is a fairly dark sound to sort out my amp's brightness
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
would you say the d sonic was brighter than the stock bridge pickup? because the main thing i want in the bridge pickup i hope to be buying soon is a fairly dark sound to sort out my amp's brightness

well.. the sound will depend mainly of your amp, if your amp sounds "bright" the pup will do the same..

D-Sonic is the balance between dark and bright.. it's perfect lol (IMO). It sounds amazing distorted.. it's heavy but you can still use it for some leads =) i recommend it