Just went and picked up my New Old Amp. It's a well kept Traynor YBA 1A MK II 90W All tube amp made in the seventies with the matching 6x10 Traynor Speaker Cabinet. Was recently retubed with two EL34's. Picture is below.

I read that a lot of people dont find these amps loud enough. I can't get it up past 3 or 4 (on the 10 scale) with out feeling the need to grab for ear plugs. Great tube overdrive though when you do get up a little higher. Sound great with a guitar as well.

Any other players of this amp or Traynor's? My previous amp was the Ashdown MAG300 head and 4x10 cab. This is a nice change, huge and full tone.

EDIT: Resizing Image

I reclothed the grill since it had a few holes in it. Only a ten minute job. Will get the right stuff for it int he future. Other than that. Awesome shape.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Last edited by epy at Aug 1, 2009,
pretty sweet, how much did you drop on this?
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Very nice man, looks really vintage in a good way. I can just hear the Grrrrrr
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Sweet
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
cost me 760 CDN since i live in canada. but after i sell my old ashdown rig itll probably have only costed me about 250 and a bit.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
That looks really classy, congrats!
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding