Hey folks, at the moments I have 1400 Microsoft Points on my Xbox live account and I dont know what to spend them on

I am very tempted to download "Point Lookout" (Fallout3 DLC) seen as I already have "The Pitt" and "Broken Steel" and thought they were both pretty good. I've already downloaded Battlefield 1943 (which is awesome btw) and I dont bother with Rockband or Guitar Hero so getting some extra songs for them isnt really an option

Sooooo anyway, my question is this...
Is Point Lookout worth the 800 points? and can any of you guys think of some other alternatives to getting that?

Thanks in advance guys
(oh and the reason I didnt post this in the Gaming thread is because things have been a little slow lately in there and I need a quick response seen as I am rather bored at the moment)
so am I right in saying Point Lookout is good then? because I dont want to be disappointed again like I was with Operation Anchorage
Quote by InvaderTSN
Who cares? More Fallout 3 regardless.

I have to agree, more fallout = more awesome
Give them to me?
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
so am I right in saying Point Lookout is good then? because I dont want to be disappointed again like I was with Operation Anchorage

Really? I enjoyed Operation Anchorage. Anyway yeah Point Lookout is very good.
Quote by Thatguywithahat
point lookout is terrible. I resent buying it ever. Completely ruined fallout for me

Do you play CoD World At War? Because a new map pack is coming out on August 6th.

Also, Marvel VS Capcom is out. Turtles In Time is also coming out soon.
Point Lookout

Quote by ESPplayer5150
Really? I enjoyed Operation Anchorage. Anyway yeah Point Lookout is very good.

OA sucked balls. You'd think that liberating a country would involve a large scale battle, and not just a bunch of little skirmishes.

The gauss rifle and Chinese stealth suit are the only good things you get from it.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Last edited by Gyroscope at Aug 1, 2009,
Battlefield 1943
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Above all: CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT! It's 800 points in the arcade and it's just awesome. You get so much play time out of it and it's amazing. I'd suggest that. Play the demo and buy it if you like it.

Do you play COD:WaW? Because the zombie mode in it is VERY fun. There is a map pack (Map Pack 2) that gives you an awesome level.

If you're even remotely interested in Gears 2, I'd save up 200 points and buy the All Fronts Pack. 19 maps and a new campaign chapter for $20 is a huge steal. I hadn't played the game since release but I bought it and now I play it every day. Even if you don't like the online, Horde mode is really fun on the new maps.

I haven't played Point Lookout yet, but more Fallout can never be a bad thing. The last expansion is coming in a couple of days, so you might want to wait for that.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Aug 1, 2009,
Wait for TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled to come out. I think it comes out August 5th.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served