A very white rendition of R. Kelly's famous Ignition (Remix) is on my profile. I played all of the instruments, sang everything and produced and mixed it.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Normul
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Oh i lol'd quite a lot. Internets to you Normul. Normul you are the funniest man on all the internets. I would gladly make dirty lovin' to Normul all night long. Normul is the reason I breath. Normul
Dude, thx for ur comments...

I don't know the song, but i would love to know how to record that way! the demo's of my own songs are full of static etc... Great cover, altough you miss some high notes(on vocals). It's better to not sing them than miss the note...
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
great cover man vary well put together the only prob i hear is in the vocals so notes need to be heald a lil longer it will make a big difference mainly in the coruse
Quote by gord69961
great cover man vary well put together the only prob i hear is in the vocals so notes need to be heald a lil longer it will make a big difference mainly in the coruse

I don't really see how the chorus notes could be held longer, as they kind of go directly into the next word. Thanks for the critique though, I am working on retracking the vocals.
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Oh i lol'd quite a lot. Internets to you Normul. Normul you are the funniest man on all the internets. I would gladly make dirty lovin' to Normul all night long. Normul is the reason I breath. Normul
haha, it's very funny hearing you sing about her running her hands through your fro

I think you did a great job! Great song choice, it's so laid back and fun. I like it more than most of the covers on ug, just for the fact that it's different. Singing is not perfect but is well done, production is great, I liked the quiet soloing you did in the background towards the end, I like how you pulled everything back and then brought it back.

I'm going to check you for new stuff every now and then
Quote by Jimmy94
haha, it's very funny hearing you sing about her running her hands through your fro

I think you did a great job! Great song choice, it's so laid back and fun. I like it more than most of the covers on ug, just for the fact that it's different. Singing is not perfect but is well done, production is great, I liked the quiet soloing you did in the background towards the end, I like how you pulled everything back and then brought it back.

I'm going to check you for new stuff every now and then

Thanks alot.
I wasn't sure if the arrangement changing was a bad thing, but this gives me more confidence that it is a good thing.
Quote by JezuzFingerz
first off, thanks for the crit. 2nd off, that was awesome man, reminded me of Jack Johnson , easy listening kind of music. recording quality was amazing, nice harmonies too...
Quote by ALajoie
first off, thanks for the crit. 2nd off, that was awesome man, reminded me of Jack Johnson , easy listening kind of music. recording quality was amazing, nice harmonies too...

Thanks.
I am really a producer first, a musician second, so sound quality means a lot to me.
Quote by JezuzFingerz