Page 1 of 2
Other than AdBlock Plus, i found a really cool add-on a while back.

For example, if i went to a thread with lots of pages, all i have to do is keep scrolling down and the next page will load.

It also works on lots of other sites like google, and youtube (when looking at favorites or comments)

its called AutoPager

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/latest/4925/addon-4925-latest.xpi

If there has been a thread about this, delete it idc im just trying to help out.
Being a chronic Digg user, I have acquainted myself with this add-on.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Being a chronicmasturbator i shall aqqaint myself with this add-on.

DIEDIT: this app is pretty badass. +1 for downloading
Last edited by DieGarbageMan at Aug 1, 2009,
I got Smarterfox today, which allows you to search Google/Wikipedia any text you highlight, which is also pretty useful.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Fleabag
I got Smarterfox today, which allows you to search Google/Wikipedia any text you highlight, which is also pretty useful.

thanks bro ill try that one out
sounds quite useful
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Actually, this sounds kind of cool. I might check it out.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Quote by Flippy Floppy
Well, this is awesome. Thanks TS!

no prob.

anyone else have any other addons?

i use download statusbar as well
Thanks, was looking for this. Saw a friend using it, but didn;t know where to get it.

Also, coolpreviews can be useful sometimes, but can also get in the way
Last edited by BEBEB at Aug 1, 2009,
this is awesome TS...now I am inclined to use FF more than Opera now.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Thank you. Thank you very, very much.

grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I downloaded any color, now my firefox browser is spiffy. Great find btw.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
I don't like it, how do i get rid of it?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili

Tools > Add Ons > [Find Add On] *Remove* > Restart Firefox
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by King Twili

There should be a button beside the address bar allowing you to click "disable". You could also go to Tools > Add Ons > AutoPager > Uninstall.

And TS, I think I may love you. This is great.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Fleabag
Tools > Add Ons > [Find Add On] *Remove* > Restart Firefox

Thank You Comrade.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I like it.

I also fully endorse YouTube Comment Snob, which filters YouTube comments based on profanity, spelling and sentence structure. IE, YouTube Comment Disabler.
You're*
Quote by Camaro_IRocz

anyone else have any other addons?

Add ons I use and would recommend (description of each in the links)
Adblock Plus
All-In-One Sidebar
iMacros
Interclue (I especially like this one, among other things, it lets you view a youtube video by just hovering over the link, rather than navigating to the youtube page)
Download them all!
Easy YouTube Video Downloader
FlashGot
Image Zoom
Personas For Firefox
Rehost Image (very handy)
Screengrab

They're my favourites anyway. I love add ons.
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
I use Web Delevoper to edit bits on my profile. You can change bits from a box it gives you and you can view the changes live.

You can also view every image on the page if you're being stopped from using right-click, or it's just a on-screen pop-up. It gives you the URL and full-size image all on one page.

That's the only two things I use it for. Plenty of other uses.
Quote by Camaro_IRocz
If there has been a thread about this, delete it idc im just trying to help out.
No, to my knowledge there hasn't been one.

Since Firefox is one of the most used browsers on UG, defining which add-ons help when viewing UG would be very valuable info for users here.

I'd strongly suggest getting a group started with ctb and a few other net-savvy users. Maybe come up with a short description of this and a few other ways to make the UG experience a bit better. Then contact Manda ( divid3d ) about adding this to the FAQ or maybe making a new sticky for the Newbie forum.

(Don't mention ABP in the write-up, though. Since UG is paid for by Ads, ADP must remain our dirty little secret)

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by fumb-duck
Add ons I use and would recommend (description of each in the links)
Adblock Plus
All-In-One Sidebar
iMacros
Interclue (I especially like this one, among other things, it lets you view a youtube video by just hovering over the link, rather than navigating to the youtube page)
Download them all!
Easy YouTube Video Downloader
FlashGot
Image Zoom
Personas For Firefox
Rehost Image (very handy)
Screengrab

They're my favourites anyway. I love add ons.

Thanks bro. Glad to help out
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
No, to my knowledge there hasn't been one.

Since Firefox is one of the most used browsers on UG, defining which add-ons help when viewing UG would be very valuable info for users here.

I'd strongly suggest getting a group started with ctb and a few other net-savvy users. Maybe come up with a short description of this and a few other ways to make the UG experience a bit better. Then contact Manda ( divid3d ) about adding this to the FAQ or maybe making a new sticky for the Newbie forum.

(Don't mention ABP in the write-up, though. Since UG is paid for by Ads, ADP must remain our dirty little secret)

Actually, I think there is a Firefox add-ons thread somewhere. I remember seeing something along the lines of one. I'll searchbar it.

6661EDIT: Well it seems I've been bested. I fail at searchbar, maybe someone else will find it. I'm like 98% sure I've seen one before.

DBLEDIT
: AHAHA, I found it. Necro this and get a UG-friendly section set up
The ONLY Firefox addons thread.
has a terrible signature.
Last edited by Austyn6661 at Aug 1, 2009,
Lazarus: Form recovery. Saves the text you type in forms and text boxes. For example, if you type a long post on UG and your browser crashes, you can go back to the page, right click the text back, and recover your post. I haven't had to use it yet, but I'm confident it will come in handy some day.

Smart bookmarks bar. Hides the names of the sites on the bookmark toolbar leaving only icons. It looks neater IMO.
Doesn't quite work for me.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by MercyfulFate505
Why the **** don't I have firefox?...

That's a good question. Why don't you?
Quote by werty22
Lazarus: Form recovery. Saves the text you type in forms and text boxes. For example, if you type a long post on UG and your browser crashes, you can go back to the page, right click the text back, and recover your post. I haven't had to use it yet, but I'm confident it will come in handy some day.

That's a great one, I wish I had that yesterday, Firefox crashed on me just as I finished typing my UG awards nominations .

Thanks for nothing.
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
i downloaded it but couldnt get on with it =[

for some reason i couldnt get it to work with ug
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I've just installed Lazarus because of this thread. I have a feeling - what with me filling in a lot of online job application forms lately - that it's going to come in very handy.

Current ones I'm using (most of them are just convenient rather than actually useful):

Twitterfox (updates Twitter messages)
AdBlock (How the hell did we ever survive without this?!)
Googlemail manager
Weather Watcher Live
IMTranslator (highlight any text and activate IMTranslator and it converts the text into any other language)
Download Statusbar.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Page 1 of 2