Page 1 of 2
Say i wanted to drink myself to death. What would it take? Sure Steel Reserve 211 40 is strong. But its not the strongest ever? Can somebody give me some brand names?
industrial ethanol, you can buy it, I have about 20l in my garage, pretty ****ing strong.
Quote by ComradSputnik
drink some pure ethanol

Better yet, drink some pure methanol

Quote by irnbrurules
Absynthe, I think anyway.

this.
Water, pretend its alchohol and stab yourself, you´ll die anyway.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Try some homemade stuff from a farmer or something
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Homemade incest-juice from farmers, or I believe Absynth is 196 proof, or 98% alcohol.
Quote by DieGarbageMan

this.

Don't forget propanol and butanol...or if you are spicy, some propoxybutane!
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Quote by adamungar1
Don't forget propanol and butanol...or if you are spicy, some propoxybutane!

oh I love chemistry jokes; is that propan-1-ol or propan-2-ol??

and yeah; just drink about 4 shots of absinthe and that would probably do it.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by extrememetal94
Say i wanted to drink myself to death. What would it take? Sure Steel Reserve 211 40 is strong. But its not the strongest ever? Can somebody give me some brand names?

This isn't even the strongest beer I know of.
bacardi 151??

or moonshine!
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter

Notice: This beverage may be illegal depending on the law of either the state or country you live in.

Quote by RentACar
This isn't even the strongest beer I know of.

I agree, Wiki says it's only 8.1%. That's pretty much on the low end when it comes to strong beer.
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Aug 1, 2009,
Quote by DieGarbageMan

beat me to it!

The difference between that e and m is blindness lol
Moonshine = 100% alch...?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
my buddys dad made some Alch out of weed..

THC booze.. it was lethal.

one shot got you insta-crunk... literally took 45 secs to kick.

lol his mum was worried abouyt all of us drinking as much of it as we did, when his dad invited us over to "try" it... we got hella smashed.

it was fun.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
guys you do know that Absinthe isnt like 100% alcohol? It's a strong anise-flavoured spirit, varying between 60-80%. Quite nice actually, got a far worse reputation then it deserves.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Mechanixx
guys you do know that Absinthe isnt like 100% alcohol? It's a strong anise-flavoured spirit, varying between 60-80%. Quite nice actually, got a far worse reputation then it deserves.

People mistook the other effects caused by the wormwood as effects of it being very strong alcohol and that reputation has stuck even though Aysinthe now doesn't have it in.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Godsmack_IV

(Invalid img)

Notice: This beverage may be illegal depending on the law of either the state or country you live in.

Really? I just looked it up, it's illegal in Pennsylvania yet somehow I've had this before...
Quote by Mechanixx

Isn't there two versions, the one in England which is 60/80% and one which you can get abroad in Greece or Spain which is like 95%?
TRANSFORMICE

Whiskey, pure vodka, absinthe...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
medical/cleaning alcohol is like 60-80 %
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Well when i want to drown my sorrows i mix some Coke, vodka, Jack daniels and Jagermeister together, wierd taste but gets you pretty damn hammered
Quote by 7stringusr
+99999999999999999999999999999999

Guitars

Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
"Jackson Warrior" (still needs funding)

Amplol

Crate GT65

Pedals

Vox Satchurator
Cry Baby
Phraser

My Last.fm

Fallout 3 Data
Quote by tallicafan888
Isn't there two versions, the one in England which is 60/80% and one which you can get abroad in Greece or Spain which is like 95%?

might be marketed as such, the same way you get high-strength spirits sold as rum, but real absinthe is generally 60-80%, with some at maybe 55%, some at 85-87%. Anything higher and it becomes undrinkable really.

If anyone wishes to try absinthe properly I would recommend the absinthe bar in brussels. They have over 400 varieties of it, quite simply amazing.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Mechanixx
might be marketed as such, the same way you get high-strength spirits sold as rum, but real absinthe is generally 60-80%, with some at maybe 55%, some at 85-87%. Anything higher and it becomes undrinkable really.

If anyone wishes to try absinthe properly I would recommend the absinthe bar in brussels. They have over 400 varieties of it, quite simply amazing.

Noiiice, shame I won't be in Brussels anytime soon. I'm tempted to buy some absinthe for my mates 21st, shame it's £40 in the nearest off-license. If it was cheaper I'd buy it and we could have a good night.
TRANSFORMICE

the repitutation for absinthe is tarnished when stupid wasters drink it from the bottle and keel over into a little puddle of their own spew. Absinthe spoons and sugar cube = the good shizz!
the 96% ethanol in our chemistry class, how cool were we for all posing with the bottle in highschool

other than that, my roommate's homemade moonshine. He had some crazy idea that he could make it drinkable by adding a bunch of sugar and oranges but it failed and we just watched it on the windowsill for 3 months. Then one night we gave it the apartment above ours and they finished it one evening and ended up taking all the doors off their hinges for some reason,
Quote by thewho65
Really? I just looked it up, it's illegal in Pennsylvania yet somehow I've had this before...

You can get a lower proof version in PA. Maybe you had that? Or someone bought the 190 proof out of state.
Moonshine>all other forms of alcohol
███████████████████████████

Pagan? Check it out
also, this concotion which I had the pleasure of savouring at a party was downright nasty

and yet again, the base liqour was yet again some guy's moonshine which was a good bit over 60% on it own
Everclear makes alcohol thats 95.5 percent alcohol. 95.5 (or 95.6?) is the highest percentage alcohol you can find, anything else higher then that just sort of evaporates. There are many different brands that make 95.5%, but they don't sell them in a lot of states.
Page 1 of 2