I noticed there are not many threads on this site that talk about a significant and rapidly growing genre of music. Please discuss all of your favorite indie/experimental artists to expose others to a wide group of great music. That, doesn't quite get the exposure it deserves.

For me its: grizzly bear, dosh, 60 watt kid, and animal collective
Modest Mouse!!! Interpol, Neutral Milk Hotel
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
alt & indie forum perhaps amigo?
Mhmm. I think this fits into the "Alt." part of Inde and Alternative.
Quote by riffmasterjosh
Modest Mouse!!! Interpol, Neutral Milk Hotel

haa, those artists have sold out and labeling them indie is a joke. I enjoyed some of the new grizzly bear and animal collective albums, but less so when I found out grizzly bear was assisted by a neoclassical composer for their arrangements, and that bass hit rhythm on merriweather etc gets old fast. This thread should be closed or go into the indie/alt forum.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
all of this could easily fit in the alternative/indie thread.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I really wouldn't list any of this as alternative music. For example i listed 60 watt kid so far from anything but experimental. check them out and then you'll see what i mean. Oh btw who what that composer that assisted grizzly bear