This means any stock color/stock neck, combined with any pickguard. It is kinda hard for me to decide, since I can't really go to GC and look at them there. Any ideas?
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Maple fretboard, Olympic white finish, white pickguard. Basically what Hendrix played without the huge headstock.

They don't make Olympic White anymore, so you'd have to buy it used. Otherwise, Sunburst has always been awesome.
+1 to olympic white although the darker wine red with maple neck white pickgaurd is pretty dam hAwT
~Defiant~
Quote by FallsDownStairs
Maple fretboard, Olympic white finish, white pickguard. Basically what Hendrix played without the huge headstock.

They don't make Olympic White anymore, so you'd have to buy it used. Otherwise, Sunburst has always been awesome.

I saw a cream HSS strat in the local music store... And I never really dug the sunburst.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
This is where you'll want to go to see all the different colors to can get a strat in, though I'm sure some of these colors might cost a bit more than others. Still, it gives you a good picture of what the names represent, I guess. If you're looking for white, arctic looks a little funky so I recommend white blonde or olympic.

If you want my humble opinion, a strat looks heavenly in a surf green or surf pearl.

That Teal Green Transparent looks awesome, too, though I'm sure that's a custom or something.
Fender Telecaster Deluxe MZ7006924
Crybaby 535Q
BOSS SD-1
ZVex Box of Rock
MXR 10-Band EQ
Ernie Ball VR Jr.
EHX The Clone Theory
Line6 ToneCore Echo Park
Fender Blues Jr.

Don't be sad, I know you will.
Quote by Pac_man0123
Sunburst, Black, or Olympic white with a maple neck.

Those are in order starting with my favorite (sunburst).

+1

But I only have black with maple.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Surf Green, Daphne Blue, Lake Placid Blue, are also awesome choices. I think the blues look better with a rosewood fretboard though.

TS, it depends on the sunburst. I love the 2 tone sunburst, but not so much the 3 tone.
ive always been a huge fan of arctic white with a rosewood fretboard and tortoise shell pickguard. or just straight up blue with the same 'board and 'guard. though surf green or daphne blue with a white pickguard and maple neck look fantastic as well. basicly just look through the thing mr grieves linked to and find the colors you like.
Black body, maple neck, pearloid pickguard....hold on don't do that otherwise my next guitar will look exactly likes yours. Oh and 3 tone sunburst, rosewood fretboard, and a tortoise pickguard.