Ugh, so this is my second time I've been in the Pit and it's the only site up and I get hit my a pretty nasty virus. Now I get some pop-up every few pages.

Does this **** happen to anyone else on here. My virus protection said it was a backdoor trojan, but couldn't delete it. ****.
It's not real. That's happened tons of times to me. I exit out and everything is normal.
I even ran several virus scans and was fine. I don't know what it is but it's not real.
Well the thing is my virus scan actually caught it, and it must be real cause it's happening on every site now and sometime when firefox is closed.
Quote by skaterskagg1
It's not real. That's happened tons of times to me. I exit out and everything is normal.
I even ran several virus scans and was fine. I don't know what it is but it's not real.

what antivirus do you have?
if its avg you could still have a virus because it doesnt always show up the virus right away
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Nope. The pit just hates you.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by SNAbadboy
Ugh, so this is my second time I've been in the Pit and it's the only site up and I get hit my a pretty nasty virus. Now I get some pop-up every few pages.

Does this **** happen to anyone else on here. My virus protection said it was a backdoor trojan, but couldn't delete it. ****.

backdoor trohjan from viewing backdoor sluts 9 huh

Try installing another antivirus to see if it can remove it, or manually find the infected file and delete everything associated with it.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I've gotten viruses from the pit before too

Just reformat and you'll be fine. Get an external hard drive and back up everything so that it won't be a problem
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
yeah it said i got over 100 viruses, but then i scanned and nothing happened. you should be fine
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by guitar-guy01
what antivirus do you have?
if its avg you could still have a virus because it doesnt always show up the virus right away

AVG, Adware/Spyware scanners, and a few others. All have have told me there was no virus. The pit has gone screwy on me like that a few times. I just exit the window and start again and everything is fine.
Quote by SNAbadboy

I have a dirty mind.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by skaterskagg1
AVG, Adware/Spyware scanners, and a few others. All have have told me there was no virus. The pit has gone screwy on me like that a few times. I just exit the window and start again and everything is fine.

i had AVG but then my laptop got a virus and AVG hadnt detected it

I keep using the free 30 day trial of Nod32 now and it works wonders, and you just keep downloading the trial version again and again for free
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
I've never got any viruses..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum