I work at a local access television station, and for a movie that a coworker is making, I've formed a sort of band with a bassist who works there (I play guitar). We're supposed to be Jewish metal band....but neither of us is Jewish, and he's got red hair. So the joke here, I think, is that we're not really Jewish, but that it's our gimmick. Also, neither of us is really a metalhead.

So...any suggestions for songs? (In this movie, our music is the soundtrack to nuclear armageddon.) We're already doing a disturbingly violent song that I wrote, and a metal version of some Christian hymn that the bassist found that's hilariously well suited for a metal reincarnation.

And, yes, video will be linked to in a couple of weeks, when said video is completed.
I want to see this
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
I Cum Blood...
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Oooh, you so have to send me a PM when it comes out!
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
JagerSlushy, that was the only intelligent time I have ever seen someone suggest that song. However, the boss man here at the studio has already made the filmmakers scratch a scene in which one of the main characters questions the idea of God using a blowjob metaphor, as well as making them cut several cursewords, so I doubt that would fly. I'd love to do it, though.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
"Dreidel, dreidel, dreid.. I made you out of clay..", but in growls.

Suggested by someone at the studio, but was decided against, for whatever reason. (remember, I'm not the filmmaker, so I don't have the final say here on what gets done.)
just read the diary of anne frank in cookie monster vocals with ridiculously low-dropped palm muted chugging in the background. throw in some random pig squeels for a zakk wylde-esque flair
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Dude.
I have Israeli heritage and am technically jewish
and I think this F-ING ROCKS!
You should play a song from "Fiddler on the Roof"
Like "If i was a rich man" or "tradition"
everyone would recognize it instantly!
Try the band Orphaned Land. I'm pretty sure they can be considered Jewish Metal. They speak in Hebrew and stuff.
Quote by koslack
There's a small band who are mostly Jewish, you should look into them. Bassists name is Chaim Weiss. I think they're called KISS.

I think their metal/rock as well.
"I've Met Jesus" by Hot Leg

INTO...

"I've Met Moses"

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
So we recorded yesterday...my singing was terrible (I had no idea what the lyrics were), but we managed an okay take of the hymn I answered earlier. It came off as more punk than metal, but it was still good. Should be up online by the end of next week.
Do a "Stormtroopers of Death" cover. That would rock, or metal up a famous Strokes song.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204