...in Nolfolk, England.
I came to this country a week ago at Manchester and stayed there for 4 nights, went to Sheffield and stayed for 2, and now I'm in a small hotel in Norwich.
I'm seeing Universities and I've already seen University of Sheffield two days ago. I'm seeing East Anglia the day after tomorrow.

So I'm bored tomorrow, pretty much.
I'm thinking about going around the city, but any cool music related stuff around here?

I saw a band two nights ago in Sheffield in some "buddha pub"(?) place.
It was a bit disjointed alternative punk-ish band with a great drummer and a frontman, but a mediocre lead guitarist and bassist.

Also, what is the most popular music scene in this country?
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Probably some band with straightened hair and fringes over their face, they could be playing anything from pop or ska to deathcore but you'll get the same fans turning up

so the most popular music scene is 'the scene'
Suffolk's where it's at. Norfolkers ain't got **** on us.

Mind you; They can swim faster.

And they can count higher on their fingers.
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
Quote by PeZ546
I'll be honest...I'm dead against it. People forget that deliveries need access to... diiiiiixoooonss!

Quote by PeZ546
I'll be honest...I'm dead against it. People forget that deliveries need access to... diiiiiixoooonss!

They talk about pedestrians, and mothers with prams, but i'm still dead against it.

Oh, and i hope you don't mind if i just sort of chat while we're doing this, it just helps me get into it...
Quote by nigeltheginger
They talk about pedestrians, and mothers with prams, but i'm still dead against it.

Oh, and i hope you don't mind if i just sort of chat while we're doing this, it just helps me get into it...

No, not at all. It helps 'keep the wolf from the door' so to speak.
Quote by PeZ546
No, not at all. It helps 'keep the wolf from the door' so to speak.

You.... you put a spinal column in a bap! you feed beefburgers to swans!
Quote by nigeltheginger
You.... you put a spinal column in a bap! you feed beefburgers to swans!

Of course, if you fill a swan up with beefburgers it floats better...

Anyway, if you're not doing anything later, I know a CRACKING Owl Sanctuary.
Quote by demonsheep
Suffolk's where it's at. Norfolkers ain't got **** on us.

Mind you; They can swim faster.

And they can count higher on their fingers.

They can only swim faster because their fingers are webbed
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by PeZ546
Of course, if you fill a swan up with beefburgers it floats better...

Anyway, if you're not doing anything later, I know a CRACKING Owl Sanctuary.

Oh, what have you done that for?! you've just made a horrible mess. I'm gonna have to clean that up
Quote by Aidy Damage
Come to Cambridge and hang with me- it's not too far.

Sorry mate, we were planning to stay in Cambridge tonight, but we couldn't find any damn hotel rooms and the city was so crowded, we decided to move on to Norwich.

Check out York university! its amazing.

p.s haven't seen you for a while

We were planning that, but unfortunately we didn't have much time

Anyways, Manchester was like an armpit of England: dirty, full of immigrants, and very rainy.
We rode on 6 taxis and all of them were very impolite, but I guess I'm looking at it from my Japanese point of view.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by nigeltheginger
Oh, what have you done that for?! you've just made a horrible mess. I'm gonna have to clean that up

'I thought it'd be erotic'

'Jill, Mousse from a bowl is very nice but to put it on a person is just demented!'

Love the Partridge!
Quote by PeZ546
'I thought it'd be erotic'

'Jill, Mousse from a bowl is very nice but to put it on a person is just demented!'

Love the Partridge!

it really is lovely stuff

Those are the words of Shakin' Stevens
Quote by radomu
I saw a band two nights ago in Sheffield in some "buddha pub"(?) place.
It was a bit disjointed alternative punk-ish band with a great drummer and a frontman, but a mediocre lead guitarist and bassist.

I saw the Arctic Monkeys in that place in 2004, cool little place. Also, Sheffield university is quite nice. Not a bad city either.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
I saw the Arctic Monkeys in that place in 2004, cool little place. Also, Sheffield university is quite nice. Not a bad city either.

Not bad at all, I liked the Union centre a lot.
I'm studying History, but the faculty kinda surprised me on how modern it was.

What I remember the most from that pub was the incredibly hot pub-girl with short red hair though...
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by radomu

Anyways, Manchester was like an armpit of England: dirty, full of immigrants, and very rainy.
We rode on 6 taxis and all of them were very impolite, but I guess I'm looking at it from my Japanese point of view.

dude that's not cool, remember that many of the people in this country have a immigrant heritage, including myself.

Aside from that I'm glad you seem to like it here, but the south is where its at really
Quote by kaptink
dude that's not cool, remember that many of the people in this country have a immigrant heritage, including myself.

Aside from that I'm glad you seem to like it here, but the south is where its at really

Yeah, I guess that was a bit stupid...

We stayed at an hotel in Manchester where every employee wasn't speaking fluent English, I was surprised.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by radomu

We stayed at an hotel in Manchester where every employee wasn't speaking fluent English, I was surprised.

it's the same in fast food restaurants. me and some friends got lost in the countryside, or rather suburban small town countryside and one of them was genuinely shocked that the staff in their burger king could speak perfect English.
Quote by nigeltheginger
Probably some band with straightened hair and fringes over their face, they could be playing anything from pop or ska to deathcore but you'll get the same fans turning up

so the most popular music scene is 'the scene'

this.. I wish I was in your position TS, just to go around England, able to go to some random local gigs.. I never go anywhere except my own towns local gigs, and they're not that often.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Iluvpowerchords
How do you feel about the pedestrianization of Norwich City Center?

*high five*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I think the Norwich city centre is pretty pedestrianized.

It's just NO ONE follows the traffic signals in this country, that's the problem...
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron