Hi there,

I am currently using a pod studio for recording... but i also have a pod 2.0

The pod 2.0 is quite useful for modeling different amps, but lacks in a live situation where it can sound boomy and doesn't have any pedals for me to bash on. ;P

I have been looking at a Vox Tonelab ST pedal board, which seems quite nice... would this be a step up for me, and would it perform correctly live?

Also, i'm confused... is the tonelab an effects processor, modeller or a live usable effects board?

I would probably use this through a behringer v-tone gmx210 60 watt amp... this is an analog modeling amp, but my pod seems to work fine through it.

If I do sell my pod, how much do you think i could get for it? (in pounds)

Thanks
AJ

EDIT : I really love the brian may vox ac-30 top boost sound... would i be able to get this with tonelab?
Last edited by ankthebank at Aug 1, 2009,
I have a gt-10 which is great, y don't u look into the podx3live if u like the pod line...I haven't heard that many good reviews on the tonelab, but I haven't personally played one
PRS Tremonti SE
Ibanez 320 RG DX QM
PEAVEY RAPTOR MUTANT
DIMARZIO PUPS
CRATE 2X12 120W
Crate APM-75
Boss Dr-3
GR-30, GT-10...
Thx, i might look into that gt-10, or maybe a me-70... but what do you think of the korg ax3000?
Quote by ankthebank
Thx, i might look into that gt-10, or maybe a me-70... but what do you think of the korg ax3000?

I have no experience with it, I can tell u that all mfx pedals take some getting use to, and the gt-10 is the most powerful
PRS Tremonti SE
Ibanez 320 RG DX QM
PEAVEY RAPTOR MUTANT
DIMARZIO PUPS
CRATE 2X12 120W
Crate APM-75
Boss Dr-3
GR-30, GT-10...