Page 1 of 2
My PS3 has the yellow light, Death to Sony!
Anyone to revolt against Sony? Twice this has happened now, I seriously can't believe it. Is there a reliable console around, what happened to the god old days of a console for life?
Quote by rockonth
Why don't they just send 4chan to Iraq if they're so good at these so called "raids"?

Quote by entity0009
I once got hit by a flying wig. Either it was a wig or someone was headbanging far too hard.
Quote by Tokenmatt
My PS3 has the yellow light, Death to Sony!
Anyone to revolt against Sony? Twice this has happened now, I seriously can't believe it. Is there a reliable console around, what happened to the god old days of a console for life?

Then maybe you should, send it back to Sony.

Or buy a high end pc.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I don't believe it!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.

It has never failed me.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Not a single one of my many Nintendo consoles has ever failed me. I have most things from SNES to Wii, minus the Gameboy Micro, DS Lite and DSi.

Then again my PS1 and PS2 haven't failed me either.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Saint Scarhand

This.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I RRODd the other day.. my xbox is now in Germany..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

None of my Nintendos have failed on me. Owned.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by will123456789
I RRODd the other day.. my xbox is now in Germany..

Same, well actually it's on the way back
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Karvid
None of my Nintendos have failed on me. Owned.

None of my Sonys have failed me. My PSP only broke after I dropped it for the septillionth time. That is about septillion more drops than most of my things endure.
I have a Wii and I can honestly say I have used it once, would rather my Ps2, At least I don't have to exercise or jump around the room like a ******.
Quote by darkstar2466

It has never failed me.

+310970935602375928735143098570948570934875092384758923
I fucking love that thing
If you don't believe it, why are you complaining?

Unless, of course, you DO believe it.
Quote by Tokenmatt
I have a Wii and I can honestly say I have used it once, would rather my Ps2, At least I don't have to exercise or jump around the room like a ******.

That's only if you buy the crap that they advertise on TV. On the other hand, that accounts for most of the Wii's game catalogue. Nintendo should make more games like Zelda, Mario, and Metroid, and let fewer third party developers make crap like Pet the Pony. The Wii has potential that is exploited by crappy games; if put to good use, it could be way better. That being said, I love playing the good games (Twilight Princess, SSBM, Mario Kart) on my Wii.

/rant
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Tokenmatt
Because its happened twice and only such a thing could happen to me.

1) I refuse to believe that it could only happen to you.
2) If you did believe it, you'd still be in firm belief that your PS3 works, and would therefore not be complaining.
Quote by DirtyMakik
This.

Do you know how many times I had to blow into that thing? Several!
two and a half men.
I've never broken a console, including the apparently ultra-unreliable xbox 360 which I've had since launch. Someone explain to me what causes RROD, cause I feel like I'm not in the club.
Meh, not exactly my favorite genre of games like, I would much rather be playing games such as The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. As for sending it back to Sony the last time I did this the courier was of a low standard I didn't recieve my PS3 until a month later!
Quote by Cameronrobson

and it always ended up working. You know it did.

Now, you can't repair a scratched CD by blowing on it...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Ohh yeh, can anybody explain to me what happens to Battlefield 1943 if Sony do decide to replace the console , is there anyway that I don't lose my tenner?
Quote by Tokenmatt

Oh, geez, yeah exercise is the WORST, nobody would want to do that

Anyway... only really Wii Fit and Wii Sports type games give you any vague exercise, and if you're complaining about a bit of extra wrist movements compared to traditional controllers then you have problems my friend.

Quote by Karvid
That's only if you buy the crap that they advertise on TV. On the other hand, that accounts for most of the Wii's game catalogue. Nintendo should make more games like Zelda, Mario, and Metroid, and let fewer third party developers make crap like Pet the Pony. The Wii has potential that is exploited by crappy games; if put to good use, it could be way better. That being said, I love playing the good games (Twilight Princess, SSBM, Mario Kart) on my Wii.

/rant

THIS!
Quote by SteveHouse
If I really wanted to go for a jog I would go to the great outdoors but the reason I buy a console is to chill out not break a sweat or try and keep the controller in line with the stupid movement sensor on top of the TV!
Well i'd feel sorry for you but I'm on my fourth PS3 now. I bought the 60gb model at launch for €600 and they died after 7 months, after that repair 3 months and after that, 1 month. If you have a 60gb unlucky, the YLOD is going to become an unwanted friend.
Rhythm In Jump. Dancing Close To You
Quote by Tokenmatt
If I really wanted to go for a jog I would go to the great outdoors but the reason I buy a console is to chill out not break a sweat or try and keep the controller in line with the stupid movement sensor on top of the TV!

It's convenient for some.

For example - Wii Fit. I own it.

It has yoga, good stretching and warm-up exercises etc

It helps you keep in check of how much exercise you're doing in the day, how often, how you're doing keeping up with weight loss.

It's good if you're too shy for the gym or running in public, if you have little time to spare to prepare for those things, cheaper than the gym etc

You don't have to keep the controller "in-line". It's pretty easy as long as you're not 'tarded.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Cameronrobson

thats what she said...
Quote by darkstar2466

It has never failed me.

let me add

and

wasnt it great when all you had to do to make a game work again was blow on it for a couple minutes, and it worked like new
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by Tokenmatt

Did you read anything I wrote? Most of the actually good Wii games put the motion sensory to good use without making you look like a retard. In fact, games like SSBM and Mario Kart have the option of playing with a Gamecube controller if you're not into the movement aspect of it.

Also, the most annoying thing I've seen is when Xbox 360 fanboys complained about how crappy motion sensing is when the Wii first came out because they just want to sit down and play. But now that Microsoft's coming out with Natal, they're saying, "Zomg, best idea ever. Jumping around in front of a screen ftw!"
/more rant
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Tokenmatt

not to sound like a douche or anything
but you have to be one out-of-shape, not coordinated fucktard to mess up with the wii

and you can put the sensor under the TV too
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

Quote by 66titan66
Well i'd feel sorry for you but I'm on my fourth PS3 now. I bought the 60gb model at launch for €600 and they died after 7 months, after that repair 3 months and after that, 1 month. If you have a 60gb unlucky, the YLOD is going to become an unwanted friend.

Hmm yeh i had the launch date 60GB PS3 and that was bricked after a system update the blu-ray driver completely failed, Now this. Any idea how I could transfer all my data and get the friggin' disk out of the drive? I also dont like the fact that I might lose the games which are saved onto my hard drive and my expansions for call of duty! I am considering the possibility of a switch to Xbox but they are known to be even less reliable and have worse customer service. Im stuck in a catch 22.
I haven't broke a game console yet, the gamecube was used all the time for hours and it never failed to load a cd, the DS lite which has been dropped quite a few times works like new, and I had a psp that was dropped a lot as well still worked great till I sold it.

So far the Wii haven't had a single issue and the PS3 is still basicly new and no issues there either, my old PS2 which was very abused still works even after the door tray breaking off.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOiAAuCWh18

first part... seriously doubt it works that good

2nd part... :shakeheadindissapointment:
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

Quote by Tokenmatt
Hmm yeh i had the launch date 60GB PS3 and that was bricked after a system update the blu-ray driver completely failed, Now this. Any idea how I could transfer all my data and get the friggin' disk out of the drive? I also dont like the fact that I might lose the games which are saved onto my hard drive and my expansions for call of duty! I am considering the possibility of a switch to Xbox but they are known to be even less reliable and have worse customer service. Im stuck in a catch 22.

Microsoft has great customer service. It breaks, they send you a box, you send it off and they send you a new one for free basically. And then after the warrenty runs out which is 3 years I think, it's cheaper to send it off than buy a new one anyway.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
How long does the exchange take though I've heared it can take a month or so?
Quote by Tokenmatt
How long does the exchange take though I've heared it can take a month or so?

3 weeks max. We're getting ours back on Monday and we sent it off a week and half ago.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 2