So recently my friend showed me a Boss PH-3 Phaser, and I thought the the step setting was pretty cool. Or, it was the one that sound really odd, with delay and stuff. Sorry if you can't understand me! Anyways, before I get it, I was wondering if there are any other pedals that make a similar sound so I can see which one I like the best, if there are any more. Thanks!
Any Phaser pedal will sound similar. They will all be a bit different but its still a phaser.
MXR Phase 90's and 100's are pretty popular, but there are a lot of different ones out there.
Quote by littlephil
Any Phaser pedal will sound similar. They will all be a bit different but its still a phaser.
MXR Phase 90's and 100's are pretty popular, but there are a lot of different ones out there.

Nothing like a step phaser, broseph.
TS, step phasing is not very common in guitar pedals, but there are plenty of rack units and digital effects that can do this.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.