so, I just finished playing some guitar and, usually I finish my session with Omerta by Lamb of God (something easy to cool down). So I play the stereo crazy loud, and I start beefing out those chugging riffs. From one thing to the next, I'm spazing out in my room headbanging and crashing into ****. Hell, I was so concetrated on headbanging and jumping around that half the **** I played was a mish-mash of palm-mutes. I end the song and look around to find many things in helter-skelter, including my lava lamp smashed into my mirror. Thats not the main thing, I have a BITCHING migrane now and dont know how to get rid of it. So Pit, how do you get rid of your headaches?
do you have downsyndrome?
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Dont headbang so stupidly next time

Take some aspirin.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I hope I'm not the only one who read the title as "bitchin margarine"...
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
LOG ftw! dude, just lay down.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Drink the stuff in the lava lamp, with glass in it from the mirror you broke.

O, if you want to make it worse, some Dos Equis (you better get that reference)
Quote by XianXiuHong
I can't believe it's not butter!

...Trust me, that wasn't butter.
This is no joke.

I used to get frequent (2-3 times a week) migraine headaches when I was younger, they were ****ing terrible, and I vomited every time I had one. I wasn't able to sleep, and light hurt my eyes.

I took very simple medication that basically put me to sleep so I didn't feel the migraine (to combat it was futile).

Then - My migraines became suddenly infrequent!

The answer - Masturbation.

I'm 18 and still get semi-frequent migraines... But I have sex or beat-off very frequently...

It's especially funny that I found this thread because no more than 20 minutes ago, I popped one off just because I started to feel pressure in my sinuses and strange smells (I get this sensation almost every time I get a migraine).

Other wise, I would not have posted here!

TL; DR

1.) Take Tylenol
2.) Masturbate
3.) Lie down and close your eyes.

This has been working for me since I was 12.
Quote by roshjosh
This is no joke.

I used to get frequent (2-3 times a week) migraine headaches when I was younger, they were ****ing terrible, and I vomited every time I had one. I wasn't able to sleep, and light hurt my eyes.

I took very simple medication that basically put me to sleep so I didn't feel the migraine (to combat it was futile).

Then - My migraines became suddenly infrequent!

The answer - Masturbation.

I'm 18 and still get semi-frequent migraines... But I have sex or beat-off very frequently...

It's especially funny that I found this thread because no more than 20 minutes ago, I popped one off just because I started to feel pressure in my sinuses and strange smells (I get this sensation almost every time I get a migraine).

Other wise, I would not have posted here!

TL; DR

1.) Take Tylenol
2.) Masturbate
3.) Lie down and close your eyes.

This has been working for me since I was 12.

srs bsnz
Orgasm.
Currently My Rig Consists of:

Guitars:
Starcaster by Fender
Takamine Acoustic

Amps:
SP10