silly christians...
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Siktha
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8180116.stm

I prayed for a prs custom 24 instead of calling guitar centre. it never happened either. there is no god.

Oh no you didnt
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Oh yes he di'd.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
brb overdose suicde
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I would say something about how old this is, but I don't remember where I read it, and you're new, but why in the hell didn't he pray for her IN THE HOSPITAL?
Quote by RipeFlesh
Oh yes he di'd.

thats right, yes he did. dude **** god. if he existed.
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

God created the universe and thats it. He's not around, dont know why people dont get that nowadays.
It's not that there's no God, my perspective on this situation is: God gave man the knowledge to make modern medicines, and people the cleverness to use it. However, this dumbass apparently didn't get the memo.

Or maybe God just wanted her dead.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by JagerSlushy
It's not that there's no God, my perspective on this situation is: God gave man the knowledge to make modern medicines, and people the cleverness to use it. However, this dumbass apparently didn't get the memo.

The knowledge "god" gave modern man in regards to medicine is exorcizing demons from the mentally ill.

Meanwhile, the scientific method that man was able to devise through logic and reason with his intellect that is the result of millions of years of evolution allowed him the means with which to create modern medicines.

This whole event was rather unfortunate, people make me so sad sometimes.
Quote by JagerSlushy

Or maybe we're just a social experiment for his twisted mind to satisfy his demented needs.
Why did they call the ambulance? Couldn't God levitate her to his heavenly hospital? (alliteration for the win!!!)
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
ok well if he's so religious then couldn't you argue God created doctors for a reason.

there was an old joke that went something like that. where a guy wudn't accept treatment for his cancer from doctors b/c god would save him. then he dies and ends up at the pearly gates and asks god why he didn't cure him, then god sais "well what do you want, i sent you 3 doctors..."
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Why would he call 911? He f*cking killed her.

or should I read before posting?

DirtyEdit: Second option.

Messed up shnit is messed up.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Aug 1, 2009,
She would have grown up to be a gay-hating, intolerant bitch anyways.
PM me for newts
poor girl

is this proof enough that god doesnt exist?
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by StewieSwan
She would have grown up to be a gay-hating, intolerant bitch anyways.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Well quelle sur-fucking-prise, this happened in America? I am genuinely astonished.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Well quelle sur-fucking-prise, this happened in America? I am genuinely astonished.

this
"Hurr durr, i'm going to pray to my benevolent God to give me what I want"
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
wow. ****ing christians never fail to anger me, or give me a larger facepalm each time...
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
a parable:

A man is caught in a raging river, A family hiking nearby sees him and offers help, but he says "No, God will save me." Some time passes and a man in a canoe goes by, he offers the man a ride but the man declines, saying god will save him. the man in the canoe calls the forrest rangers and they send a rescue helicopter to save the man cought in the river, but he tells the rangers that god will save him. he gets to heaven and god says " what the **** you stupid nigga, I tried to save you 3 times!!" the end.
Quote by trapperkeeper
a parable:

A man is caught in a raging river, A family hiking nearby sees him and offers help, but he says "No, God will save me." Some time passes and a man in a canoe goes by, he offers the man a ride but the man declines, saying god will save him. the man in the canoe calls the forrest rangers and they send a rescue helicopter to save the man cought in the river, but he tells the rangers that god will save him. he gets to heaven and god says " what the **** you stupid nigga, I tried to save you 3 times!!" the end.

Read the thread next time. Someone beat you to it.
PM me for newts
when stuff like this happens it makes me embarrassed to say i live in america
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
I love how every angry atheist is using someone from a relatively small group of a larger religion with mostly normal members and uses it to decide that all religion is evil.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Lots O' FX
I love how every angry atheist is using someone from a relatively small group of a larger religion with mostly normal members and uses it to decide that all religion is evil.

I never expected this from a Jul 09er.

+1.

But I honestly love to see those things happen. Makes me feel all warm inside.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
^
^
This isn't an isolated case, and it demonstrates the dangers of faith- belief without evidence.
Quote by Lots O' FX

I know it's a small group, but I was raised a Catholic, then a Protestant, and now I'm an atheist. Just seeing my entire family's minds go out the window as soon as God comes up in a conversation is sickening.
I have no problem with religious people, but overly religious people, like this man, need... something. There is nothing wrong by any religious standard in receiving medical help. If you are truly that religious, why not pray and get the person medical attention?

At least there aren't too many like him.
I'm a christian (and I use that term loosely), but fucking hell is this stupid.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~