http://cgi.ebay.com/Marshall-PB-8-Pedal-Board-w-8-Pedals-Power-Supply-PB8_W0QQitemZ370237823954QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item5633e4dbd2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_5841wt_939

Seems pretty unrealistic to me,8 marshall pedals for that price with a powered pedalboard, but then again, i dont know much about pedals after all.
How good are these pedals? How different would they be (effectquality-wise) to a Line 6 UX1?

Thanks
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
I can't comment on the quality of the pedals (though they seem to retail for USD$40-70 apiece so it does seem to be a bit of a bargain, but not necessarily a *huge* bargain).

However, I do own a UX1 and (after listening to a few youtube clips of the marshall pedals) they seem pretty close. One major thing though (that you're probably already aware of, but just in case you're not, I'll save you some potential agony) is that the UX1 does NOT plug into an amp. It's connected to your computer via USB cable, and you have to plug a set of headphones or monitor speakers into the UX1's 1/4" headphone jack.

... though I wonder if it'd do damage to an amp if you plugged the UX1 headphone port into the amp's line in port?