Hi, I've been playing guitar for about 2 1/2 years now and I'm having a bit of trouble bending and adding vibrato to it. I've been able to do it a few times without really thinking about it, but whenever I try to write something and I think about what I'm playing I always screw up. Do you guys have some practice tips? Maybe a few songs I can learn to help?

Thanks in advance.
Cliffs of Dover has a lot of bends.
And you probably already know this, but fret with your 3rd finger, and use the rest to help bend the string. And use lighter gauge strings.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by phlip999
Hi, I've been playing guitar for about 2 1/2 years now and I'm having a bit of trouble bending and adding vibrato to it. I've been able to do it a few times without really thinking about it, but whenever I try to write something and I think about what I'm playing I always screw up. Do you guys have some practice tips? Maybe a few songs I can learn to help?

Thanks in advance.

It'll just take a while to get used to. Like when you started doing bends and vibrato it was hard because of tension. Just takes time to build up to even more tension.