Well my mom, in a fit of anger, threw some stuff around the other night. One of these things happened to be my Digitech DL-8 Delay. One of the pot shafts is bent and I'm trying to open up the damn thing but I don't know what tool I need. I'm terrible with tools but it looks like the hole is hexagon shaped. If anyone owns one or knows what the hell I'm talking about, help me open the damn thing. Thanks
Pics?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
if its hex shape get an alan wrench.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Dude, your mum sounds even crazier than mine.

Can't help with the delay though - I can't even change pickups without messing something up.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
If its a hex screw try different sizes allen wrenchs
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
I was also thinking allen wrench.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
They're L-shaped bits of metal with a hex-shape to them. Also called a Hex key, or a Zeta key (according to wikipedia)

Here's a picture to illustrate.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
^Nice try, but I was here first.

Can we see some pictures of the damaged pot?