Did an Enter Sandman cover. Not the greatest tone I know, but my marshall doesn't sound so good on a line-in port!

It's on my profile. You'll need to pause my playlist!

The solo is a little sloppy I know, and I was unsatisfied with the wah sound.

But tell me what you thought in terms of timing, hitting the notes, etc.

Constructive criticism is appreciated!
Thank You!

And, the backing track I found at guitarchaos.com

It's without guitar, so all guitar you hear is me.
Gear:

Agile AL-3000, Tribal Blue
Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90

Check out my band: Come Forth
On myspace: Come Forth TX
Seems good, up until the wah parts, holy crap, horrible tone, like my ears were close to bleeding xD.

Solo was a bit sloppy and choppy, try to smooth it out and make it more legato and such.

The rest of it seemed ok, however there was a few parts I was able to feel weren't on time.

Also, about, tone if you used a multi-fx pedal, make sure you turn cabinet modeling on, that makes the tone sooo much sweeter.

The song I would give you a 4.5/5, but the solo I would give you a 3.5/5.

Could you check out my cover? It's My Curse by KSE. Here's the link https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1174272
Yeah part of the problem was that I turn everything off on my pedal except the wah, then run it into my marshall, so the signal hitting the marshall is an unaffected wah only raw tone, which translates into very weak guitar signals. i wasn't sure what else to do, unless I completely forget the marshall and just use the modelling on my pedal into my computer.

But thanks man, I'll probably practice the solo alot, and I'll be sure to check out your cover!
Gear:

Agile AL-3000, Tribal Blue
Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90

Check out my band: Come Forth
On myspace: Come Forth TX
Dude overall i must see u need to practice alot the timing didnt seem that off but the tone is just not good at all the verse riff which started at 1:00 didnt sounded right.....but still this doesnt matter much the most important thing would be to get a nice tone......work on that try finding your own voice dont think how kirk sounds or some other guitarist sounds just find the right tone which suits you!

Any ways keep practicing always with a metronome and you,ll get this down in just days

Here is a link in which iam playing a solo of avenged sevenfold - Dear God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2ZOVvyT7w

Let me know how if its any good
Peace.
Well... You were certainly right about the tone. God. Awful. But I suppose that can't be helped right now. They playing wasn't so bad, but it was certainly out of time in certain places. So you'll have to work on that. Keep practicing though man, you'll get it. =)
Also, were you singing? Because I thought that was pretty good.

You might now the song, but would you mind giving mine a quick listen?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175331