Don't jack off after you've eaten hot wings. Even if you do it many a hour after eating them trust me. it hadnt even crossed my mind that I had eaten hot wings about 4 hours ago...
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Uh...
What happened?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Let's just say my dick feels like it's on fire and leave it at that.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
what happened?!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by captaincrunk
Thats bull**** and you know it. Pee, anyone?

dude if you don't believe me be my guest and try it out for yourself.

marilize leguana!
Wash your hands thoroughly before and after you touch yourself at night.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369
Wash your hands thoroughly before and after you touch yourself at night.

+1
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
Quote by captaincrunk
Ok. nothing happened. Bull****, and you know it.

Or you ****ed a dirty woman... Or man.

Dude try it out for yourself if you don't believe me, nobody is stopping you. That is, if you have a dick to wank with in the first place. How retarded do you have to be to argue with someone on UG about whether or not their dick is burning up. Dude seriously stfu

marilize leguana!
Quote by live4ledzep
Dude try it out for yourself if you don't believe me, nobody is stopping you. That is, if you have a dick to wank with in the first place. How retarded do you have to be to argue with someone on UG about whether or not their dick is burning up. Dude seriously stfu

You are a worm of an attention *****, and this never happened. If this could happen, then we'd have heard about it a long time ago. I'm not arguing with you, I'm calling you a lying idiot, or a man who needs a doctor.
Quote by live4ledzep

your thread is like a giant herpes wart on the scrotal region of the pit. deal with it.
*reported*
Quote by live4ledzep

Nobody's saying that you're lying about your dick burning up. We're all saying that you're lying about the hot wings having absolutely anything to do with it.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by live4ledzep
Don't jack off after you've eaten hot wings. Even if you do it many a hour after eating them trust me. it hadnt even crossed my mind that I had eaten hot wings about 4 hours ago...

aw man, that sounds horrible. i cant even imagine how badly that must burn.
Quote by madefortvmovie
sounds rough... at least its not the

I actually laughed.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by madefortvmovie
sounds rough... at least its not the

MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
your thread is like a giant herpes wart on the scrotal region of the pit. deal with it.
*reported*

Scrotal region of the pit? No such thing! The Pit is the scrotal region of UG!
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II
Quote by afromonkeyR0X
Scrotal region of the pit? No such thing! The Pit is the scrotal region of UG!

thus why this thread is the lowest of the low
Quote by live4ledzep

Calm down, Jesus Christ. What kind of replies were you expecting to get from a thread with such content?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
thus why this thread is the lowest of the low

icwutudidthar
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II