post #4: i've asked for the kramer spector blackhawk, nobody knew where to get it. i've asked for a guitar called a super paul, nothin'. i'm down to asking this question. does anyone know where to find/the best place to find a double cutaway les paul copy with a floyd rose? the reason for this constantly asking the same question is because dave sabo and scotti hill from skid row are amazing guitar players and ever since i saw that guitar on metal mania for the first time, i thought it was the ****. so if anyone knows a place (other than ebay or craigslist, tried it) it would be great help. thanks.
chances are that if nobody has any alternatives for you it was a custom made guitar,

and giving peeps attitude in the prelude to asking for help is conducive to peeps not wanting to help.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
chances are that if nobody has any alternatives for you it was a custom made guitar,

and giving peeps attitude in the prelude to asking for help is conducive to peeps not wanting to help.

i apologize if you percieved my speech to contain attitude, thats not the vibe i was trying to send. i'm only 14, so i'm not sure how other people are going to percieve my words.
Dang dude, how many threads are you gonna make asking this question? The guitar you are asking about is not a run of the mill guitar that just anyone would have. In other words not a very common guitar at all. And to answer your question in one of the other threads about "someone having one cheap to sell you". That's not gonna happen either unless by cheap you mean a grand or more. If you could even find someone with one. I've only ever seen 1, and i've been playing guitar almost 20 years now.
alright. i guess you're right. but the closest one i found was an ibanez GAX70 and just put a floyd rose on it. and its mega cheap, so thats good.
i'll take your word for it. i mean, you are the ibanez god. but i would also like the PGM301. those are SWEEEEEEEEET! and EXPEEEEEEEEEEENSIVE!
ah another peep who has misinterpreted my screen name, yes i am a big fan of highend ibanez guitars but a bigger fan of joe satriani and steve vai (hint)

(bigger hint) for the love of god is my favourite vai tune.
what a coincidence, my teacher told me he wanted to play that tomorrow. i've been hearing that song everywhere ever since i've heard OF it.