i've moved wrong and have awful back pain and have tried popping my back, stretching by hanging and twisting with no relief. went to take some painkillers but when i got close to the fridge heard my parents doin it cause their door is open and (****ing sick!) and was too disgusted to continue on that quest. any other ways to soothe back pain enough so that i can sleep
clown midgets. trust me, i'm a professional.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Move to the floor. Beds suck for bad backs.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

i've even tried breathing as deeply as possible and it wont go away and now i cant sleep
try laying on your back on the floor, feet folded up, almost an upright fetal position

oh, and;

WOOT PAINKILLERED
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
ummmmm.....I am going to be the designated pit stupid answer person....

Kill Yourself

or

Fap and then kill your self
Go back to back with someone, hook your arms together and have the other guy bend forward thus lifting you in the air and hopefully fix your back.
Quote by doofus41
i've moved wrong and have awful back pain and have tried popping my back, stretching by hanging and twisting with no relief. went to take some painkillers but when i got close to the fridge heard my parents doin it cause their door is open and (****ing sick!) and was too disgusted to continue on that quest. any other ways to soothe back pain enough so that i can sleep

do NOT twist/contort it/try to pop it anymore. unless your are doing so just perfectly (ie: with a professional trainer/therapist or something of the sort). if you pinched a nerve or strained a muscle (or in the unlikely even your messed up something to do with your spine) , you really should not be messing with it on your own. wait until you can see a doctor (assuming the problem persists tomorrow)

lay down on a flat surface (the floor works fine) that wont bend to accommodate the natural curvature of your back. lie down on your back (face up), and rest there not using any pillows or anything else that could prob your head/neck up. take some tylenol or aspirin and just lay there for a bit.

if you are trying to sleep, however, and want to use your bead, lay straight on your back without any pillows or anything. the less you move it, the better.
i've had this problem for many a year, where i get a terrible kink in my back every couple of months. There's nothing you can do for it without seeing a chiropractor, so don't try to pop your back or anything. The best thing to do right now is simply avoid any movement that causes you pain. Even if it hurts to breathe deeply, you're going to have to tough it out. Just lie on your back in your bed (or on the floor, as suggested) and try to fall asleep. It'll slowly get better over the next few days.
What caused the pain? Have you been trying to fellate yourself?
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.