wut
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
isn't the plague spread by lice on rats? if so, those weaboos just need some pantene.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon
Quote by BrokenBricks
isn't the plague spread by lice on rats? if so, those weaboos just need some pantene.

During the Bubonic Plague it was mosly by fleas from rats.
Quote by whitenihilist
During the Bubonic Plague it was mosly by fleas from rats.

fleas, that's right. got my **** twisted. but yeah, either way, good hygiene and some damage control on the rat population and they'll be fine.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon
This one is spread through the air (coughing, etc). The Bubonic Plague (black death, spread by fleas) can apparently be treated with antibiotics and some other medicine, while the pneumonic plague is far more deadly. Victims can die within 24 hours of being infected... that's just what I read up on just now.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
in other news the swine flu has come and gone and mr. jackson passed away.

so how do you guys feel about potatoes?

i like mine mashed with butter and garlic pepper, maybe bacon bits and cheese melted on top. how do you guys like your potatoes?

This thread will rvolve around the world of potatoes.
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

Quote by BelowZero
in other news the swine flu has come and gone and mr. jackson passed away.

so how do you guys feel about potatoes?

i like mine mashed with butter and garlic pepper, maybe bacon bits and cheese melted on top. how do you guys like your potatoes?

This thread will rvolve around the world of potatoes.

we have a plain speaking competition at our school, where we prepare 10 minute speaches, then have to do a 5 minute impro speach on a topic given by the judges.

last year was potatoes, and I won in my year level
The Bubonic Plague is still active in the carribean. Anyway lets hope the pigs don't catch it....
April is the cruellest month, breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain
it's treatable so i'm not really worried.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Now news is saying another 11 are infected. And yes, it may be treatable, but with antibiotic treatment being absolutely necessary within 24 hours of symptoms emerging (and a lot of these symptoms aren't very remarkable at all), extremely high level of virulence and ease of tranmission, I would be rather worried if there was an outbreak near me.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Now news is saying another 11 are infected. And yes, it may be treatable, but with antibiotic treatment being absolutely necessary within 24 hours of symptoms emerging (and a lot of these symptoms aren't very remarkable at all), extremely high level of virulence and ease of tranmission, I would be rather worried if there was an outbreak near me.

i'm sure you've been looking this up on wiki, read up on the symptoms section.

The most apparent symptom of pneumonic plague is coughing, often with hemoptysis. With pneumonic plague, the first signs of illness are fever, headache, weakness, and rapidly developing pneumonia with shortness of breath, chest pain, cough, and sometimes bloody or watery sputum.[1] The pneumonia progresses for 2 to 4 days and may cause respiratory failure and shock. Without early treatment, patients will die.

those are pretty big symptoms, especially the hemoptysis.

im just not one of those people who worry about things like this.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
i'm sure you've been looking this up on wiki, read up on the symptoms section.

those are pretty big symptoms, especially the hemoptysis.

im just not one of those people who worry about things like this.

No, I just paid attention in university when we were studying the biology of disease and infection control. All the symptoms may not be present in those first, crucial 24 hours, or even present at all.