Has anyone ever said anything or done anything when they were younger or recently where they offended some people and you had no idea?

When I was about 7 me and my 10 year old brother were at this beach where if you dug in the sand far down enough it would go black. So me and my brother covered ourselves in Black sand and ran around the beach announcing to everyone we were "Black Fellas" and "Blackies".

Also when i was around 8 years old I was at school playing soccer on the oval and some girls wanted to play and i said to them "shouldn't you be making me a sandwich".

Share your Stories.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
i say the n word a lot. i'm asian.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde
Quote by metalmouth22

Also when i was around 8 years old I was at school playing soccer on the oval and some girls wanted to play and i said to them "shouldn't you be making me a sandwich".

Sorry, but I call BS on that one.

Quote by Benjibum2nd
Ninkempoop?

Nah man. Necrophilia.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by MH400
I heard the words "No Poms allowed" yesterday

Hahahaha Doesn't matter British people are the most racist in the world.
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
When I was at my babysitters house, she asked me to help with the washing and I told her:

Quote by Simon
That's a women's job

and proceeded to get an ice block and watch TV. I was about 5 years old.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by MH400
Sorry, but I call BS on that one.

Most people say that, but it is true i remember getting told off by the teacher and learning about sexism and how it is wrong. i think it is hilarious but thinking back i had no idea it was that bad to say.

ಠ_ಠ
When I was 9, I called my best friend (who is black) boy, because he was in fact a boy. I didn't know, I didn't know...

hahahah everyone was so innocent.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by mattbellamee

Nigger?

Aww, just ruined it for everyone.

This whole thread is basically about putting your foot in it epically, and Ive done it waaaayyy too much.
Quote by AA00P
When I was 9, I called my best friend (who is black) boy, because he was in fact a boy. I didn't know, I didn't know...

I dont understand the whole black people and 'boy' thing. Whats it all about?
Quote by mattbellamee

Nintendo?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
I was at the football one night earlier this season, and we were sitting behind this black guy who seemed to be on holiday from another country or something and I guess the people he was with were taking him out to see our national sport.

One of my team's best players is called Cooney, and he ****ed up at some point and the other team kicked a goal.

Not thinking, I screamed out "You're ****ing ****, Cooney!"

The guy sitting in front of me turned around and looked like he was going to kick the **** out of me, and I realised that he wouldn't have known that I was yelling at the player and not him.

Never have I backtracked so fast. Lucky he was with people who could explain, or I would've been in some serious pain.
Quote by guitar-guy01
Nintendo?

, you win.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by Geetar_Axel
I dont understand the whole black people and 'boy' thing. Whats it all about?

I guess it's how whitey addressed a brotha when he didn't feel like calling him a negro/alabama porch monkey?
Say it with anger and a southern accent and the hate really comes through.
Last edited by AA00P at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by snot_foster25
I was at the football one night earlier this season, and we were sitting behind this black guy who seemed to be on holiday from another country or something and I guess the people he was with were taking him out to see our national sport.

One of my team's best players is called Cooney, and he ****ed up at some point and the other team kicked a goal.

Not thinking, I screamed out "You're ****ing ****, Cooney!"

The guy sitting in front of me turned around and looked like he was going to kick the **** out of me, and I realised that he wouldn't have known that I was yelling at the player and not him.

Never have I backtracked so fast. Lucky he was with people who could explain, or I would've been in some serious pain.

"What. The. Fuck did you just say?!'
'Aaaargh... He's a player... Look, Cooney - See... One of our players... Please don't kill me"

--
We have a very casual approach to racism amongst my mates (as in... we relentlessly take the piss out of each other). When I went over to my mate's uni a while back, I was talking to one of his house mates and let a comment slip out... I realised as soon as I said it and had a look of 'oh bollocks' across my face, he laughed though.

Everyone loves a bit of discriminatory humour
Last edited by urbanfox at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by szekelymihai
oh so true!
what are you like now TS, 9?

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by metalmouth22

Oh wow, you're practically a lady!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
theres one word that i say quite often....
you know the one... with the letters: n, e, i, two g's, r

you know the one...

and i know... i know that only people like that are allowed to call themselves by that name...

but even though only a ginger can call another ginger a ginger.... i cant help myself...

..... why? what did you guys think i was talking about?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by magnus_maximus
Well, for one thing, I was on XBL with a few Yanks, one of them a black chap. We went on to accuse him of killing a policeman (on GTAIV) for a laugh, and he vehemently denied it. Eventually, one of the people I was playing with got so fed up with the argument he just said "let's lynch him!" Meaning lynch in its true sense - an execution with no trial. Of course, in that context...

Xbox Live abuse is always fun.

It's usually something along the lines of:

'whack ass cracka nigga faggot jew'
Quote by instagata0

you know the one...

and i know... i know that only people like that are allowed to call themselves by that name...

but even though only a ginger can call another ginger a ginger.... i cant help myself...

oh that has my sides splitting

well done
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by instagata0

you know the one...

WIN
Quote by urbanfox
Xbox Live abuse is always fun.

I got banned for 8 days.

"Wheres your towers gone?" *Aeroplane crashing noise*

They were laughing about the London bombings.

It was so worth it. It shut them up.

In the lobby: 17 Americans and me.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by instagata0

you know the one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0IVuGK7sAw
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
When I was about 4 years old my mom and I were at a bus stop and a black man walked by. I got excited and said, "Look Mom! A chocolate man!!" He just laughed it off.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

he's great, isnt he?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by MH400
I got banned for 8 days.

"Wheres your towers gone?" *Aeroplane crashing noise*

They were laughing about the London bombings.

It was so worth it. It shut them up.

In the lobby: 17 Americans and me.

Haha... Americans get wound up about those kinds of things, we don't
Quote by Benjibum2nd
Ninkempoop?

That's nincompoop.
I intentionally discriminate all the time, it's part of my winning personality.
My Aunt and uncle are hectically racist and unfortunately they raised their kids that way to.
One day My aunt was shopping with my 4 year old cousin (boy). A black woman near the till looked at him and commented on how cute he was. She bent down to his hight while saying this. He then said: "Dont touch me! I dont want to be black!".
My aunt said it was the most embarrassing moment of her life.-Her face just went red.
I say good. She (my aunt) fuc*ing deserves it. She's so flippen stupid. Its just a shame that my cousins are raised to have that kinda mentallity.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Quote by Jacek.W
My Aunt and uncle are hectically racist and unfortunately they raised their kids that way to.
One day My aunt was shopping with my 4 year old cousin (boy). A black woman near the till looked at him and commented on how cute he was. She bent down to his hight while saying this. He then said: "Dont touch me! I dont want to be black!".
My aunt said it was the most embarrassing moment of her life.-Her face just went red.
I say good. She (my aunt) fuc*ing deserves it. She's so flippen stupid. Its just a shame that my cousins are raised to have that kinda mentallity.

My Dad tried to teach me to be racist. Hopefully your cousins will learn better as time goes on.

I think the only time for me was when a fairly large group of black people walked past me and one of them made the black power sign at me. I thought it was just a kind of greeting so jokingly did it back. Luckily they just laughed at me and walked away.