Page 1 of 2
For me, it would be learning the Eddie Van Halen Eruption solo. It was the major driving force behind me learning to play, and I now I have conquered it. What about you, Pit? Mind you it does NOT have to be guitar related.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
Threesome with two fat chicks.

I'm being deadly serious, that is my main achievement.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Joining UG

Edit: I have no life.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by metalmouth22 at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by element4433

Quote by Seref
joining Ug and starting songwriting
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
The most tangible achievement I've made is doing my best in senior year at high school. I studied so much and was so disciplined beyond what I thought was possible... the marks won't really mean much but what I did for myself was more useful than any mark could be if I hadn't cared about what I was doing.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Champion.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by rabidguitarist

That's not to be denigrated.
Unless they were fat, ugly, retarded chicks, in which case that's a little creepy. And do you still have their numbers?
Quote by MightyAl
That's not to be denigrated.
Unless they were fat, ugly, retarded chicks, in which case that's a little creepy. And do you still have their numbers?

Actually, they're good friends of mine.

Friends that have a bit of a thing for me, and friends that were almost as drunk as I was.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Actually, they're good friends of mine.

Friends that have a bit of a thing for me, and friends that were almost as drunk as I was.

Damn. Back to the drawing board.
I had the record score at a local mini golf course
Got beaten a couple of weeks later
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
Last edited by Salmon86 at Aug 2, 2009,
[insert meme-related response here]

My biggest achievement is winning a dance-off against these black kids with a move I like to call 'the chainsaw'.
Probably my academic success. Yes, my life is that dull

Still, I was pretty much a legend in secondary school. On the GCSE awards night, they had to change the rules so I didn't win everything
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Perfection 101
Probably my academic success. Yes, my life is that dull

Still, I was pretty much a legend in secondary school. On the GCSE awards night, they had to change the rules so I didn't win everything

Wow...that is pretty legendary.
Quote by element4433

Quote by Seref
i have the 150th highest score ever on 'Nothing for me here' on guitar hero

also i have a girlfriend and i have no idea how.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i have the 150th highest score ever on 'Nothing for me here' on guitar hero

also i have a girlfriend and i have no idea how.

Well I suck at guitar hero and i have no girlfriend...

now im sad
Finding an awesome tone with my crap gear.

I haven't really done anything spectacular.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by 319
Well I suck at guitar hero and i have no girlfriend...

now im sad

You're not alone.

Mine would be getting into music. Too bad I never like anything I write. :\
for figuring out a puzzle-thing when i was 7 that none of the adults could get.
also my general academic nerdiness and getting a scholarship to my school.
and winning a guitar hero competition.

also: actually getting around to reading the silmarillion, and winning a state-wide french competition. my french sucks.
Last edited by funkyducky at Aug 2, 2009,
Mine are my songwriting, learning Norwegian, and finally finishing Mein Kampf.
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
Mine's probably getting to the standard of playing i'm at now on the guitar. Been playing for about 5 years and have not ever had a lesson.

That and my latest ex (2 years ago) is a lesbian now...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Various acting awards. Being in the top 3 in my school.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
for me im pretty proud of going to a lot of gigs been to bout 20 and im only 17 so im pretty proud of that and the fact i have seen Franz Ferdinand 3 times aswell as meeting Justin and Chris from Anti-Flag im pretty proud i have seen a lot of bands local and big names over the past 3 years.

got 3 planned for October which is Dreamtheater (W Opeth <3),EastPak antidote tour (alexisonfire,four year strong,ghost of a thousand,anti-flag and i love em all xD),Bowling for soup (Zebrahead supporting ).

Also possibly The living end,Rise against in November.All im hoping is TLE do carry me home xD

But generally im really proud of going to loads of gigs plan to see at least every band i own a CD by at some point xd
Quote by black amendment
Mine are my songwriting, learning Norwegian, and finally finishing Mein Kampf.

... Hitler? Is that you? How ya been man?

On topic: Probably developing the ability to have my own opinion, being raised religious I was always denied that possibility, so when I finally developed some kind of critical thinking skills it felt quite amazing. That or musical stuff.
Going to the gay bar and dirty dancing with a midget after some twink had his dick gyrating in my face.

I'm straight, by the way.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Going to the gay bar and dirty dancing with a midget after some twink had his dick gyrating in my face.

I'm straight, by the way.

please get some help

Mine was probably surviving the ultimate party night in Cairns Australia,
somehow i remained mostly sober...

UG's PROG HEADS!!

Quote by PullTigerTail
What the hell's a gigawatt!?
Getting kind of "liked" everywhere I go.
Except at work. For some reason people look at me differently there.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Either my university degree or getting signed.

congrats!

Mine's probably getting a decent job as an accountant, guess it gives me decent prospects
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Learning the guitar and learning to drive. These two things stop me from going insane.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
entering a national writing comp. and coming third with a piece i'd written when i was 15, and the winner was 18, second place 17 (I think), and then flying to Melbourne for the award's ceremony and having people tell me I'm talented and the editor of a magazine telling me to email him more work and recordings...

also, I think, after only picking up the guitar initially to play with my friends who had a band and subsequently being f'ed over by them, I decided to start writing my own stuff and learn how to play guitar better than the other guitarist in that band (which I now do) and learn how to sing so that I could essentially make music totally by myself (which I know can, and do). So yeah, I'm proud of that because it was totally for myself.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
keeping up with my brother drinking and smoking at a party at western michigan university

or getting my first blow job. that was the pinnacle of my life at this moment
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by The_Casinator
Getting kind of "liked" everywhere I go.
Except at work. For some reason people look at me differently there.

this.. I get the same kind of thing.. I don't know what it is, but people generally seem to like me, and I'm not always really confident, I think I'm just a bit funny and or charismatic..? and I just introduce myself as a tosser and don't think people will actually like me.

Also from this time last year I thought I was crap at making friends with girls and talking to new people.. now I can do it pretty well which I'm pretty proud of.. and some of my best friends are people I didn't know this time last year, and girls.

I'm also very proud with the effort I put into revising and studying for AS. last year, at GCSE, I should have got straight A's.. I under performed and got a mixture of A's and B's with only one A*.. this year at AS I hope I've got nearly straight A's or at least two(I did 4 subjects).. morale to that story is get a goal and stick to it.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Having more close friends than I can count.
Being able to crack really good jokes at the most inapropiate times to lighten the mood.

Ooooh Yaaaaeh!!
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Me? I have nothing....
Quote by Twist of fate
I started after Porkins died.
I can't fap to a fat guy.

Quote by gavincandance
just imagine if we had a pack of raptors with infantrymen equipped with assault rifles and grenades going through the jungles of vietnam.
Having the highest Tetris score among my friends on Facebook.

Seriously, I can't think of any significant achievement that I'm truly proud of. Even guitar-wise, I've a long way to go before I can even begin to take any pride in my playing.
Page 1 of 2