ok im not that sure if its called a pocket amp but i basically want one of them little amplifiers that you clip onto your pocket, like what jack black uses in school of rock. the thing is i dont know anything about these amps. can anyone here recommend one and the price it is? thanks
My friend just got one of those little tiny marshalls for like $50.
It's over drive was SO crushing that it fell and CRUSHED some ants.
I've heard them before,and they just sound....annoying.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
The PAndora PX4D for $110 is the best deal for a headphone amp. Full multifx plus drum/bass rhythms. Even has a phrase trainer with line in.
Quote by fly135
The PAndora PX4D for $110 is the best deal for a headphone amp. Full multifx plus drum/bass rhythms. Even has a phrase trainer with line in.

+1

Two friends of mine have them and they're pretty good.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
i will suggest, The Pignose amp.....apparently there pretty good. and uses 4 AA batteries or a adapter

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Pignose-Original-Portable-Amp?sku=489050
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell