Hey guys, I'm Daryl, the lead guitarist from Valhalla, we're a thrash/old school metal band from Northampton in the UK!

Check us out at www.myspace.com/valhallauk and let us know what you think

We've just uploaded a 2 minute preview of our new song 'Mandatory Risk' so if you could check that out and let us know what you think that'd be great

And if you're feeling really nice you can become a fan of us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/VALHALLA-Northampton/133979855420?ref=ts

Cheers!

PS. Any constructive criticism please?!

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

WOW, you guys beat the hell out of most of the new wave bands. The only part of your music that I don't like is the vocals. You're all playing tight. I guess I just prefer harsher vocals, he doesn't quite seem to be up to the aggression of the rest of the music. The melodic parts/interludes are especially awesome. I seriously mean it, you guys need to be discovered quick.
Wow thanks man, that's a really awesome compliment! Cheers hahaha

1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Sounds pretty cool. You guys have the speed riffing thing down pretty well. Definitly prefer the new stuff to the older demos. You remind me of evile actually. On the whole pretty good. Keep it up. You have a myspace friend request sir. Let me know when you put some of that new stuff up.

If you'd be willing to crit my band (i'm the bass player) then there's a link in my sig.
Cheers mate Yeah the newer stuff seems more agressive and heavy to me. Thanks for the add on MySpace as well, means a lot haha.

Just checked out your band, sounds really good, love the agressive riffing and drumming! Really like the Synth in 'I await the day' too

1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

oh DAMN.... this is wicked, i agree with tomo009 .. step your vocals up, not that there not good, just the guitars are way more aggressive then the vocals.

keep it METAL keep it THRASH!!!
Niiiiice.... Let me know when your first CD is availible. seriously.
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
:O Thanks a lot for the comments guys, didnt expect it to go down nearly this well

Slayerdeath I just checked out your band Infernus, you guys sound awesome! Keep on thrashing \m/ haha (added you guys on MySpace btw)

If anyone wants to add us on myspace or facebook, that'd be awesome haha

Cheers!

1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Great music, love the guitar riffs, nice simple thrash beats.... but your singer doesnt really suit thrash... others then that great job you guys should definatley keep goin and be found out about more
WOW! Great stuff, The vocals are okay just need to get used to it.. they aren't bad at all! I envy the riffs! great job!