Beach? Women?

Sex on the beach, duh.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I'm sure there's a gin factory in Mahon which could be worth a pop. I'm sure you can sample their wears. Then you can go out and shout obscenities at those posh twats with yachts.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Buy some nerdy comics and go read them in a dark corner all by yourself.
Or go have lots of fun with nice women.
It's such a hard decision!
Step 1:
Get drunk...

Step 2
Go to beach/club...

Step 3
Find women...

Step 4
Well...
beach, women,....go forth young one and multiply
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
My female mate is in Menorca too!

Go rag her.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by one-dead-cop
it's spelt menorca.the other islands are mallorca,and majorca.......... i think

wikipedia says: menorca is the spanish pronounciation of minorca, and mallorca is the spanish pronounciation of majorca.
so we're all right?
Theres bound to be topless, easy women at the beach! What the **** are you doing here?

(get pics plz)
1. Dress as a pirate. Ask everyone if they have seen a seafaring man with one leg.
2. Stand in the water. Cast a line onto the shore. Tell people you are seeking vengence for the fish.
3. Pretend to be a lifeguard.
4. Calmly walk towards the water, and as soon as it hits your feet run away screaming.
5. Get some lumber and build tank traps. Mutter about the success of the Axis.
6. Snort sand. From a seashell.
7. Place signs in front of childrens' sand castles that say "Condemned". Fine them for not posting a building permit.
8. Randomly pick up a handful of sand with an angry expression. Move ten feet away, carefully place it on the ground and say "Damn it, it goes over here!"
9. Carve a woman's figure in the sand. Attempt to have sex with it.
10. Build a second sand woman. Apologize to her for adultrous relationship with the first.
11. Place a crab on the second sand woman's crotch. Intensely deny doing so.
12. Set up an easel and pretend to paint. Do not actually paint. Just mime the motions.
13. Find someone quietly sitting away from the crowd. Go sit beside her and start talking as if you are old friends.
14. Wait for someone to go into the water. Grab their clothes and yell "You forgot this!" and throw them in the water.
15. Pee in the water. Standing, in no more than knee deep water.
16. Run towards the water. When the next wave starts to roll in, yell "Oh, ****" and run back towards the shore. Do so repeatedly for an hour.
17. Walk down the beach in loose sand. Wipe away every left footprint as you take a step.
18. Grab a leash and pretend to walk a dog. Turn occasionally and clean up imaginary poop.
19. Stand at the water's edge with a baseball bat. Angrily shout for the sharks to come out and fight fair.
20. Fight over food scraps with the seagulls.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

When my friend went there she got horrific food poisening that ended with her staying in hospital with drips in her for four days and has medication she still has to take about 10 months later.

So you should just go to the beach or something.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by millerdrr
1. Dress as a pirate. Ask everyone if they have seen a seafaring man with one leg.
2. Stand in the water. Cast a line onto the shore. Tell people you are seeking vengence for the fish.
4. Calmly walk towards the water, and as soon as it hits your feet run away screaming.
7. Place signs in front of childrens' sand castles that say "Condemned". Fine them for not posting a building permit.
8. Randomly pick up a handful of sand with an angry expression. Move ten feet away, carefully place it on the ground and say "Damn it, it goes over here!"
10. Build a second sand woman. Apologize to her for adultrous relationship with the first.
12. Set up an easel and pretend to paint. Do not actually paint. Just mime the motions.
13. Find someone quietly sitting away from the crowd. Go sit beside her and start talking as if you are old friends.
14. Wait for someone to go into the water. Grab their clothes and yell "You forgot this!" and throw them in the water.
16. Run towards the water. When the next wave starts to roll in, yell "Oh, ****" and run back towards the shore. Do so repeatedly for an hour.
17. Walk down the beach in loose sand. Wipe away every left footprint as you take a step.
18. Grab a leash and pretend to walk a dog. Turn occasionally and clean up imaginary poop.
19. Stand at the water's edge with a baseball bat. Angrily shout for the sharks to come out and fight fair.

Victory!

I spent a lot of time when I was young in Menorca and I can clarify as a 7 year old it sucks...would like to go back and have my way with a few fine young dames. And pretty much this whole list.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by millerdrr

hahaha excellent... i did no.18 once.. it was good fun..