Well a couple of days ago I was in the pit.....and I looke up the top of the screen and there was an ad for an online game with just a woman naked but covering up with her hands.....so I clicked there was no boobs to be seen just a crappy online game.....

Has anyone else seen this phenomenon ???
Evony xD

Basically they had a failing company, so they rebranded their civalisation clone "Civony" to "Evony" and slapped Boobs everywhere....

Very good marketing if you ask me... xD

EDIT: And I also clicked it and it looks likee it sucks so badly.
if it was a boob game we would all be ......not posting here ....we would be playing it
theres a couple of those Ive seen
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
That's just good marketing...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I once saw an advert for a christian forum with a semi nude woman on it. That kinda defeats the objective IMO.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I thought this was going to be about games with boobs in it, games like God of War...
Quote by phan
Evony xD

Basically they had a failing company, so they rebranded their civalisation clone "Civony" to "Evony" and slapped Boobs everywhere....

Very good marketing if you ask me... xD

EDIT: And I also clicked it and it looks likee it sucks so badly.

Those bastards.

They tricked me aswell.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I once saw an advert for a christian forum with a semi nude woman on it. That kinda defeats the objective IMO.

i had a similiar moment, i saw an ad for a christian dating service and a picture for a girl was her getting f***ed. I busted out laughing for 5 minutes. I have ad=block plus for firefox, so I don't have to put up with ads anymore, especially misleading ones like Evony
I'm not perverted enough too click on every boob ad I see.
I'd rather google "boobies" on google images.

Gotta love those blue footed guys
Quote by The_Casinator
I'd rather google "boobies" on booble images.

fixed
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Friggin evony online. Every second ad is one of theirs. Their marketing budget must be pretty big.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER