Page 1 of 6

It's something past two in the morning, and you're back from the club. Everything is hazy from the joint you smoked out the taxi window- your vision is grainy and speckled like a movie from the thirties, and your bed feels hard and unfamiliar. You're dressed up good tonight- pointed leather shoes, expensive blazer, velvet tie; it was your intention to pull, and you have achieved. But it's all hollow- another night spent with a woman just to escape from the loneliness that envelopes you wherever you go. You find the warmth that emanates from a body sleeping next to you is like a drug, a medication that can cure your pain after the death of your son.

You hear the bathroom door click. It opens, and white light fills the room. She's there, sillhouetted against the sea of light that spills from the en-suite, and juxtaposed with the clinical whiteness of the cabinets, the harsh sterility of the mirror. She's a fucking goddess, her skin is perfect, the light is reflected off her every surface; her hair falls around her face like the fragile tendrils of a weeping willow, with curls like waves hitting the shore from the atlantic.

She's walking towards the bed, her onyx hair quivering with every step and every tiny movement. She must be even taller than you, her legs are.. maestoso, indescribable with this cold language- torturing you with beauty that cannot be conveyed. The walk to the bed seems to take hours, and with every step you see a new facet to her beauty that wasn't in focus with the last. She reaches you and puts her hands on either side of your face. Her fingers are slender and perfectly formed, and they are playing a beautiful new symphony with every caress. Every twitch a new movement. She is a conductor to this music, she controls every run, every trill, every cadenza. A fucking goddess.

A. Go down her first.
B. Have her go down on you.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
B.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
C
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Pay her.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Damn, TS. What the hell is it you are smoking?
A.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
dude you're ****ed up right now arent you?

I choose B
i need a famous quote
A. This is much better than I expected.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
fap???
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? Sweet huh?

you need help.

FRANTIC MASTURBATION
Hang on, was this from personally experience?

>_>
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
If hes super ****ed and might not make it then B.

But if hes sound for 2 rounds, A.
Go for A and get her nice and horny.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
I feel sad in knowning that this certain erotic story will show no skin, it being on Ug the family website

B >__>
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Counted, looks like a B.

Quote by The_Casinator
Damn, TS. What the hell is it you are smoking?
A.

Opium. No joke.

You recline backwards onto the bed, it seems so much more inviting now. The soft covers envelope you and you close your eyes. She looks into your eyes and the moment seems to last forever- her eyes are a like a turner painting, you can see swirls of colour, it's a microcosm- cloud formations battle with the soaring white peaks of waves, glass dragons writhe and pirouette, framed by bands of colour that stretch upwards from the ocean. You lose yourself for hours, days, months, but you're snapped back to this beautiful unreality as she undoes your belt with one movement, and you feel her hands, perfect down to the last cuticle, on your skin. She pulls your zipper down with her teeth and pulls out your cock. You're so hard- you feel guilty that a moment of such beauty could arouse these primal urges, but the guilt starts to vanish as you feel her hands grasping your shaft.

Her mouth is warm and soft, and she slides up and down in absolute silence, her tongue touching every last nerve ending, her teeth delicately scraping and pulling the skin. You're feeling numb, and everything is starting to wash away, like she's sucking all of your problems out of you, and swallowing them whole. You start to inhale more deeply, a tingling sensation is starting to flow through your blood, a full body high that is reaching the tip of every toe and penetrating the deepest organs. You don't want to look into her eyes because you know you'll disappear into that parallel universe, and you know you won't want to leave. She is speeding up, and the tingling is starting to crescendo, the lights are beginning to become almost overwhelming, seconds become hours, hours become years, years merge together, you're lost in infinity. This goddess is creating an invisible wall around you both, and you're both lost together. She has both hands on you and you're inside her mouth, this is beautiful. You feel your body beginning to move of its own accord, she's controlling you like a marionette, she is pulling strings with such dexterity as to tease the smallest nerves in your spine. You close your eyes and listen to your heart pounding against your chest, and your body is almost convulsing, reciprocating against the bed. This is amazing.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I vote he breaks down in tears because of the beauty of it all. /gayness
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by imdeth
Where are our options damn it?!

Oh yeah, hurr

Think I got too into it that time.

A. honour the rules of sex and go down on her
B. Go in for the kill.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by imdeth
Where are our options damn it?!

B
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
B.
Quote by rigiddigits
Well I'm a girl and I don't want to die so I guess I'll have to choose to be raped.

Nobody sig that

Check out my gaming blog, Zombie Arcade
Our guy has a son 0_o And the chick can look into your eyes while they're closed o_0

But anyway,

A

cool story bro and I mean that
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by Photograph
Is anyone else feeling reeaallll dirty reading this?

A...

>.>

<.<

yes!

and A.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

A
Definitely
I won't lie, I really am a terrible guitarist. I'm learning though, so I would appreciate a bit of patience if I ask stupid questions or make incorrect statements.

Please and thank you.
Z.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23