Lo! Song is in my profile. Anyone care to review?

Peace.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Rolling Stone is to the music industry what TheOnion.com is to news.

Ambivalence.
Holy shit.

Fuck me, that was awesome. I love Post-Rock.
That had ISIS written all over it.
It actually has God Is An Astronaut written all over it, haha. That's really my only source of inspiration for this song. Thanks for the comment.
Quote by Zangetsu 101

Ambivalence.
Good **** bro, very good ****. The drums could be a bit further to the right though (I'm listening through headphones) I'm thinking that snare in particular, it's a bit overly left on the mix. If that was on the right it'd balance the track a lot more - My right ear feels rather empty compared to the left. Don't worry I know how hard it is to mix stuff... That's my only crit! Great track, atmospheric, thoughtful, deep - this is everything I ask for and try to put into most of my tracks.

Man I gotta make me some post rock... Check out a band called "As I Watch You From Afar" from Belfast they really are good, fresh and heavy. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Great track!
Quote by Jackolas
Good **** bro, very good ****. The drums could be a bit further to the right though (I'm listening through headphones) I'm thinking that snare in particular, it's a bit overly left on the mix. If that was on the right it'd balance the track a lot more - My right ear feels rather empty compared to the left. Don't worry I know how hard it is to mix stuff... That's my only crit! Great track, atmospheric, thoughtful, deep - this is everything I ask for and try to put into most of my tracks.

Man I gotta make me some post rock... Check out a band called "As I Watch You From Afar" from Belfast they really are good, fresh and heavy. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Great track!

Sorry about that, I always compose with a couple of tiny, cheap speakers, haha. But thanks for everything else, man.
Quote by Zangetsu 101

Ambivalence.
Last edited by Deflection at Mar 23, 2010,