Page 1 of 2
Ok so here's the situation:
I have just returned to the UK after being in Australia for a month. In Australia I have been snowboarding in the Snowy mountains, Jetboating in Sydney harbour, whitewater rafting, Quad biking, seakayaking, have snorkelled the Great Barrier Reef, visted Ayers Rock, been on a hot air balloon, travelled thousands of miles by plane, car, 4x4 and boat, visited loads of Zoos and Aquarium, eaten in loads of restaurants,had great nights out in fantastic bars and clubs and met loads of awesome people from around the world!
So now I'm back in the UK for 2 months before i go to uni aand apart from recovering from my jet lag I really do not have any idea what i am going to do for these next 2 months because there just seems to be nothing to do here in the UK in comparison!
is anyone in a similar position to this and does anyone have any ideas?

UG's PROG HEADS!!

Quote by PullTigerTail
What the hell's a gigawatt!?
Last edited by heretic555666 at Aug 4, 2009,
this happened to me about a month ago. i've spent the time so far wanking and crying, and that's ... that's pretty cool.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Possibly the greatest example of 'moasting' i've seen so far. Congrats you jammy ****.

Quote by McTodd
this happened to me about a month ago. i've spent the time so far wanking and crying, and that's ... that's pretty cool.

What's that from?
I live in Australia, so I've done all that stuff got the chance to do all of that when I get enough money. Being 17 doesn't help, but last year my family and I went for a holiday and we did tons of stuff. I love Australia.
Quote by aaciseric
What's that from?

wanking and crying is from mitchell and webb, "that's pretty cool" is from family guy.

"in other news, children are getting sexier, and that's ... that's pretty cool"

seriously though, i'm bored as hell. i reccomend the edinburgh fringe 4 teh lols.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
i live in port hedland. its kind of the urinal of australia. you probably didnt go there
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
just come back to australia and live in a hostel for 2 months. it'll be fun
then make friends and convicne them to take you places.
i suggest the gold coast. we're friendly here
Quote by ihavenoname93
i live in port hedland. its kind of the urinal of australia. you probably didnt go there

OUTTAKES FROM URINETOWN!
You could become an Australian citizen. The more people here who speak fluent english, the better.
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
move to america
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I live in Australia, so I've done all that stuff got the chance to do all of that when I get enough money. Being 17 doesn't help, but last year my family and I went for a holiday and we did tons of stuff. I love Australia.

We could always ride a kangaroo around Rundle Mall, then go shark hunting at Glenelg. Seriously, I've got a fake peg-leg and an eyepatch. I'll take Mastodon's Leviathan album and make a day of it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
yeah I get you; I have really nothing to do, and my Xbox broke first week of the holidays, and as I'm not 17 until midway through August I can't drive or whatever to go somewhere interesting; In comparison with Australia, England can be ****.. but If you live in Australia, I wonder if Australians love Australia as much as the tourists do..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

go zorbing
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by heretic555666
Ok so here's the situation:
I have just returned to the UK after being in Australia for a month. In Australia I have been snowboarding in the Snowy mountains, Jetboating in Sydney harbour, whitewater rafting, Quad biking, seakayaking, have snorkelled the Great Barrier Reef, visted Ayers Rock, been on a hot air balloon, travelled thousands of miles by plane, car, 4x4 and boat, visited loads of Zoos and Aquarium, eaten in loads of restaurants,had great nights out in fantastic bars and clubs and met loads of awesome people from around the world!
So now I'm back in the UK for 2 months before i go to uni aand apart from recovering from my jet lag I really do not have any idea what i going to do for these next 2 months because there just seems to be nothing to do here in the UK in comparison!
is anyone in a similar position to this and does anyone have any ideas?

You didn't participate in any race riots?!?!?

GTFO!!!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by rancidryan
go zorbing

Dude you have no idea how lame that is. I have seen it, I've been there.

But tsdude, I'm since a month or so back from travelling half a year (also Australia and other countries) and I also start with uni this year. I recommend you find a job and work during the 2 months that you've got. It's good to have some money when you start with uni. I'm working right now and I bought a new guitar (**** yeaaah) and i still have a lot of money left.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
thanks people! and those of you giving me bitterness, anyone could have done what i did. just put some money aside every week or so like i did, the longer the better.
I had a fantastic time and i think everyone has the right to have an experience like that
(Y)

UG's PROG HEADS!!

Quote by PullTigerTail
What the hell's a gigawatt!?
hmm start a band

on a side note, i read the title and a completely different meaning came into my mind
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
I felt the same thing when I came back home from Tokyo...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by rancidryan
go zorbing

Do this.

It is up there in the top ten of awesome.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
The water swirls the opposite direction to the northern hemisphere.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by ihavenoname93

You poor man, I know how you feel since I like live in Karratha

Quote by will123456789
yeah I get you; I have really nothing to do, and my Xbox broke first week of the holidays, and as I'm not 17 until midway through August I can't drive or whatever to go somewhere interesting; In comparison with Australia, England can be ****.. but If you live in Australia, I wonder if Australians love Australia as much as the tourists do..

Yes, yes we do.
Quote by ihavenoname93

You clearly haven't been to Redfern. It's the closest thing we sydneysiders have to Compton except instead of rappers the only thing that comes from Redfern is the South Sydney Rabbitohs and a bad smell.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I have no advice, but I live in Australia and have done none of those things..
I'm jealous.
Quote by Twyman88
I have no advice, but I live in Australia and have done none of those things..
I'm jealous.

I have actually noticed this....

Ive been to every state, and done a few things....but nothing as awesome as what TS did..

But hey just living here is awesome enough right?

right!?!
Quote by will123456789
I wonder if Australians love Australia as much as the tourists do..

I know that the bogans do.

I hate it when people call any country the best country on earth when they haven't even been to another country (or even left their own state).
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I just got back from 5 months in India, kinda felt the same, but I've barely stopped moving really. I've been out a lot with mates, going to visit people all round the country and just having fun.

Do something you didn't do before. I just bought a 2nd hand bike and I'm gonna paint it and stuff.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Quote by breadstick
I know that the bogans do.

I hate it when people call any country the best country on earth when they haven't even been to another country (or even left their own state).

Sounds a lot like some Americans I know...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by titsmcgee852
I want your life

+1

rub it in TS, all we do here is drink tea, talk about drinking tea, then drink more tea.
You've got time..go to Stonehenge with your new band.Play loud,quite loud !

Charge people money to listen to your new band...at Stonehenge...

Don't bother me anymore..

I'm laying in the sun drinking beer...

RAYLENE RING UP AND ORDER A FRIGGIN' PIZZA.....my love..there's a good girl.
Page 1 of 2