Page 1 of 3
To start, I am 17 and my gf is 17. We have been going out for 8 months and I want to hold off on having sex though we have pretty much done everything else.

Yesterday morning, me and my brother were innocently playing bass and guitar. My mom comes down and she goes "ok! who is having sex in my house?" as she holds up my girlfriend's panties. I first denied that I knew whose they were but then I just told her that they are hers and she gave them to me "as a joke" (I kind of stretched the truth there). I took them back from her and she watched me throw them away. She said she was "shocked" and "disappointed"

Later that night, her and I went out to the movies. We came back to my dad's house at 11:00 or so and saw that he wasn't home. We started making out on my bed, she was topless and I didn't have my shirt on when all of a sudden we here the door slam. My dad is used to me coming over to his house with friends but not exactly my girlfriend. My dad sees that the hall light is on so he walks back to my room while me and her were putting our shirts back on. I hold the door closed (I don't have a lock), as he tries to get in while she is still putting on her shirt. He walks away, I step out and tell him, "ok, she is in there but we weren't really doing anything and we weren't having sex!" Of course, he doesn't believe me and tells me to leave. As we are both embarrassed.

Basically, both my parents have speculated that I am having sex because of the rest of my generation's decisions. However, I am not and now I feel all awkward around them because they don't believe me! What do I do?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Rape

Someone had to do it.

Serious response: Just persuade them that you aren't its going to be tough, but explain your reasons, because you clearly have them. Also, have sex. Really, honestly do if she wants to, its awesome and your just putting off a good thing.
Last edited by Pipsicles at Aug 2, 2009,
stop having sexÉ
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
If you're going to be punished for having sex anyway, you might as well have sex, amirite?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
You don't know what a bad day with a girlfriend is my friend.

Thats a pretty average day.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Well you could show them this thread, I dunno if it will work but it's worth a shot.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
You might as well ACTUALLY have sex now.

They think you're doing it anyways.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Thats nothing.

My boyfriend's parents thought I was a slut because we slept in the same bed. This is because I haven't really had a boyfriend before him and I truthfully told them this. They beleive I must be lying because I wouldn't be that 'forward' if I hadn't gone out with other people before, and they think because I 'lied' (even though I didn't) I must be a slut.

It made me wat.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
just keep telling them you aren't having sex and don't back down on your word.

THE NEED FOR REPETITION lol
Best thing to do is leave it for a while and let your parents cool down. Respect that they do not like the idea and do not get sexual when they are in the house or in their house until you can explain to them that you are not having sex, and even if you were, you are using protection.

Let the parents cool down, then talk to them. Do not lose your temper or raise your voice otherwise they'll never take you seriously.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
ok, she is in there but we weren't really doing anything and we weren't having sex!

It's not what you think, I know you think we were having sex, but it's not that, no, dad, we were NOT copulating, dad! We were...eh...playing a nice game of flesh chess...eh...dad!

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Aug 2, 2009,
Just out of curiosity, why exactly are you holding off if you've done pretty much everything else?

also i would just try talkin' to them and explaining your point of view, might not work but its the best place to start..

EDIT: do this

Quote by Guitardude19
Best thing to do is leave it for a while and let your parents cool down. Respect that they do not like the idea and do not get sexual when they are in the house or in their house until you can explain to them that you are not having sex, and even if you were, you are using protection.

Let the parents cool down, then talk to them. Do not lose your temper or raise your voice otherwise they'll never take you seriously.
Last edited by thebaron1066 at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
Basically, both my parents have speculated that I am having sex because of the rest of my generation's decisions.

How terrible I am, to have protected consensual sex with my girlfriend. Oh the horror.

Seriously, unless you yourself have some opposition, go ahead and do it. They sound pretty much convinced you are. I would place your chances at "pitifully unlikely" that you can persuade them otherwise.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by Guitardude19

This. If you talk to them calmly and let them know that you're an adult they will take you a lot more seriously than if you freak out on them.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
There is nothing you can do, realistically. I think it's funny that they're that concerned about it when you're 17, though.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by thebaron1066
Just out of curiosity, why exactly are you holding off if you've done pretty much everything else?

also i would just try talkin' to them and explaining your point of view, might not work but its the best place to start..

This. Its so dumb when kids do 'everything else' but wait to have sex because they think a penis inserting into a vagina is a lot more special than a finger or her mouth on your cock.

Its like the girls who want to save their virginity, so have anal sex instead.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Ideally it shouldn't any of your parents business whether or not you have sex, but as you'd be doing it in their house I suppose it is. Either be more sneaky or stop doing stuff that could be mistaken for sex
I recommend being more sneaky.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Ideally it shouldn't any of your parents business whether or not you have sex, but as you'd be doing it in their house I suppose it is. Either be more sneaky or stop doing stuff that could be mistaken for sex
I recommend being more sneaky.

Typical... An Irishman recommending to be more sneaky.

You're all sneaky feckers!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Flipaningage
what's wrong with having sex?

Nothing is wrong with it at all! However, most kids with girlfriends at 17 are having sex, correct? I, on the other hand, just feel that I am not mature enough to take on such a responsibility as of right now, which could change at any given time.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you. Just have sex with your gf, and aside from that just grow a f*cking pair of balls. Your 17 for f*cks sake, having to tell your parents that you aren't having sex when it's God's honest truth does NOT count as having a problem.
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk
Quote by thsrayas
Well you could show them this thread, I dunno if it will work but it's worth a shot.

ha with the first comment being rape? not exactly a good start
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
I, on the other hand, just feel that I am not mature enough to take on such a responsibility as of right now

My god, people just love to create problems for themselves. Responsibility!?

Just get laid! Virgins are so f*cking annoying, just man up and you'll immediately realise that sex is not a big deal, in any way shape or form.
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk
Last edited by cm261 at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
If you're going to be punished for having sex anyway, you might as well have sex, amirite?

ursorite
Hell, my parents would be more worried if I werent having sex
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Just make the sexy time and be more discreet from now on, as in NOT LEAVING PANTIES LYING ABOUT THE PLACE.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by cm261

Just get laid! Virgins are so f*cking annoying, just man up and you'll immediately realise that sex is not a big deal, in any way shape or form.

Unless you are having sex with a big deal.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by cm261
My god, people just love to create problems for themselves. Responsibility!?

As much as I agree with some of your points, you are going about this all wrong. Less anger, more wisdom.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Prove to your mum and dad that sex is a beautiful thing, by having sex with them both.

Threesome is optional, but I'd recommend it.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Last edited by notsojoeyb4eva at Aug 2, 2009,
claim you have nailed her in every damn room of the house..
brag soo much about your sexual exploits that they tell you to shut up and stop lying..
Your both 17, have been going out for a while.
Don't see why u havnt already done it

Your parents think your having sex, and your getting in trouble for it (which is ridiculous anyway)
If your suffering the consequences, may as well have commited the crime
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
why are they so bothered you're having sex? are they religious;

I'd think my parents would be glad if I even got a girlfriend, never mind started having sex.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle

Yesterday morning, me and my brother were innocently playing bass and guitar. My mom comes down and she goes "ok! who is having sex in my house?" as she holds up my girlfriend's panties. I first denied that I knew whose they were but then I just told her that they are hers and she gave them to me "as a joke" (I kind of stretched the truth there). I took them back from her and she watched me throw them away. She said she was "shocked" and "disappointed"

Later that night, her and I went out to the movies. We came back to my dad's house at 11:00 or so and saw that he wasn't home. We started making out on my bed, she was topless and I didn't have my shirt on when all of a sudden we here the door slam. My dad is used to me coming over to his house with friends but not exactly my girlfriend. My dad sees that the hall light is on so he walks back to my room while me and her were putting our shirts back on. I hold the door closed (I don't have a lock), as he tries to get in while she is still putting on her shirt. He walks away, I step out and tell him, "ok, she is in there but we weren't really doing anything and we weren't having sex!" Of course, he doesn't believe me and tells me to leave. As we are both embarrassed.

So is your mom hot?
Quote by bretws
Im a diesel truck
Page 1 of 3