In 1989 I got my first guitar for Christmas. It was an Explorer-style guitar with a spiderweb graphic emanating from the bridge. At the time I believed it was an Eagle guitar because that was the name on the headstock. After some research I now believe it was an Eagle neck attached to an Explorer-style body. It's been many years since I foolishly sold that guitar and am trying to find out if it was a custom job or an actual production model, and if there's one available for purchase. All I can remember about the guitar was that it had one pickup set near the bridge, a volume knob and tone knob and as I said earlier, an Eagle guitar neck. Any assistance is appreciated.
You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
Sounds like you're talking about one of these:

According to my research that guitar is made by Hondo, so yours probably had its Eagle neck attached later on.
That's it exactly! The neck is different, but the body is identical! do you know if it's still available? Do they still make them?
You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
From what I can tell, they haven't been made for a long time. Possibly since the 80s! According to Wikipedia, the company is now called J B Player, and just make acoustic guitars and a few electrics shaped like Strats or Les Pauls.

However, it looks like this guy has got one. Maybe you can talk to him about it!

EDIT: Just realised his hasn't got the spiderweb graphic on!
Ok, thanks man. I appreciate it.
That's me in that picture and yes andrew88 is right that is a hondo guitar that I got back in 1983. It's a Hondo Deluxe Series 781 with the spider web paint job and it's still with me as you can see in that picture from my web site.