It's a great pedal, good quality, cheap price, and has 2 expression pedals.
Quote by Ghold125
It's a great pedal, good quality, cheap price, and has 2 expression pedals.

What's the second pedal for?
BTW I'm buying for the chorus, reverb, delay etc. I use my DF-7 for distortion. So I dont mind if distortion isnt so strong.
if you arent buying it for the amp models go for the me -50 or whatever, i have the gt 10 and it is simply amazing, once you get used to it you can do anything with it. However, if i had had the chance i would have taken the zoom. The second expression pedal can be whatever you want, wah, sweep of rotary etc. Also if im not mistaken the zoom has a tube in the preamp which assumably would provide for better warmth and tone. I cant remember if the zoom has a phrase looper or not but the Gt 10 does have that going for it. Its all up to how much your willing to spend for what you want.
~Defiant~
that dual expression pedal sounds pretty badass

the me series isnt bad, im happy with my purchase of the me-50, eventually it going to make an awesome bedroom toy (lulz?) to pair with my bandit 112
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by Aurex
if you arent buying it for the amp models go for the me -50 or whatever, i have the gt 10 and it is simply amazing, once you get used to it you can do anything with it. However, if i had had the chance i would have taken the zoom. The second expression pedal can be whatever you want, wah, sweep of rotary etc. Also if im not mistaken the zoom has a tube in the preamp which assumably would provide for better warmth and tone. I cant remember if the zoom has a phrase looper or not but the Gt 10 does have that going for it. Its all up to how much your willing to spend for what you want.

I've heard that cranking the boost/gain past 12 oclock on the tubes on the Zoom cause the clean channel to distort...is this true? I need to switch between heavy dist and clean a lot, so agood clean does matter to me. And are the amp models good? A guy I know keeps saying that his teacher's GT-8's amp models suck.
Also, can I connect my DF-7 in the GT 10's effects loop,and bypass the pedal when I dont need the distortion?
Last edited by GS LEAD 5 at Aug 3, 2009,