Hello, i've just bought this guitar "ESP Eclipse I CTM" in Glossy Black
Looks like this: http://www.aage.dk/shoppingsystem/vare.asp?varenr=35164
My problem is, i've just made a scratch in it. It's not so deep, but i really wanna remove it. I've seen this product: www.guitarscratchremover.com/
But it only seems to work on Gloss or High Gloss finishes.
Is my guitar either Gloss or High Gloss? or is it Satin ect.?
Have any of you tried this product? Can you recommend it?
i've never used it but the site says that if you tell them what guitar you have, they'll give you the right type of polish
Quote by kimbo-jack
Hello, i've just bought this guitar "ESP Eclipse I CTM" in Glossy Black

There's your first answer. As for the product, I have no clue.
I have just ordered the product, Silicone-free (I read it at a site, and i just think that silicone will fill it out and not "fix" it...

I have a Dean Vendetta 3.0 in Satin black, first I will try the product on it. It doesn't mean as much to me as my ESP. So, if it works on the Dean. Then it must work on the ESP Eclipse. I'll let you know if it works in a week.

Please don't stop writing ;]
Quote by kimbo-jack
I have just ordered the product, Silicone-free (I read it at a site, and i just think that silicone will fill it out and not "fix" it...

I have a Dean Vendetta 3.0 in Satin black, first I will try the product on it. It doesn't mean as much to me as my ESP. So, if it works on the Dean. Then it must work on the ESP Eclipse. I'll let you know if it works in a week.

Please don't stop writing ;]

Is your Dean a Satin finish? If it is then won't the product not work on it? Just try the product on the scratch and hope that it does the job.