Hey dudes, I've just bought an ESP off craigslist. Love it already, but can't for the life of me figure out the model and year! figured you folks will have a better idea than I do! I'll get better pics, but maybe this can help for now:

serial number's stamped on the front of the fretboard beneath the 24th fret: 43816

any help?
------

Shwiggity.
It's an MH or MH-NT series. Not sure about the model, though.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
no carved top on this one, though... it's got the ESP licensed Floyd, duncan designed pickups, standard ESP tuners, and the LED's were installed later on.
------

Shwiggity.
Here's a link to ESP/LTD archives. Look through them and see if you can find one like yours. I looked through some of it and I think yours is an M Series that's a 2005 or older but I'm not sure.
http://www.espguitars.com/support_archives.html
Bolt-on neck, very light figuring on the body. I figure it's an older M series. I checked the archives and didn't see anything that showed a trans blue finish being manufactured. hmmm. the search continues... >.>
------

Shwiggity.
The best I could figure was that it looks close to being a LTD M-100 (note how I didn't include the FM) so yeah it may be it but it's hard to tell.
this one's got the 3-way blade switch, and a flat top (as stated earlier).

hm, I Love the mystery behind this guitar. any other opinions? I can get better pics if necessary, but I think what's up there is enough to tell.
------

Shwiggity.
Don't forget about the switch between the two knobs, resembles the EQ switch on some recent Ibanez ones. Unless that's a custom mod?
Quote by The Red Comet
Don't forget about the switch between the two knobs, resembles the EQ switch on some recent Ibanez ones. Unless that's a custom mod?

I was guessing they turned on the LED's.