Hey UG. I'm looking into recording a couple tracks, and I don't own a drum set. So I need recomendations for what MIDI drums I should use. Style of music would be Veil Of Maya, Born Of Osiris kind of stuff. I love how their drums sound. But I can pretty much just make do with any MIDI drums program that will have good sounds for metal.

ALSO. I own a Peavey 6505 halfstack, that I keep at my drummers house, because he owns the van we use to load up our stuff for shows. So I can't record with it, cause it's not here. So for recording guitars, I was thinking I COULD look into purchasing a line 6 POD. However, I don't really want to spend any money. I have seen programs that work as a modeling amp on your computer if you have a USB interface (which I do). Could you recomend me some programs that might be good for what I'm looking for? Thanks for the help!
Peavey ReValver, Guitar Rig 3, Fender's Amplitube...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Peavye revalver is JUST what I'm lloking for for the guitar aspect. Thank you! Now could someone suggest me a midi drum program?
EZDrummer Drumkit From Hell or Superior 2.0/Metal Foundry
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Aug 2, 2009,
Just listened to clips of frumkit from hell, and it sound fantastic, thank you for the help!

EDIT: Drumkit... not frumkit...
Last edited by I Like Me. at Aug 2, 2009,