Page 1 of 2
anal
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Apparently getting a well-respected job like a doctor or some bs.

I don't agree with that though. I think a life well-lived is a life well-enjoyed.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"A man is a success if he wakes up in the morning and goes to sleep at night, and he does whatever he wants to inbetween." - Bob Dylan
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
teaching what you know to others so that they may teach it to others.

and not raping things.
enjoying it.

to have fun in life.

and 20 hours of smexings before and after breakfast.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
I think that "Living the most and the best you can" as Albert Camus said.
I think this means live the most doing the things you enjoy.
Society has now confused being rich with being a successful human being, and they are not synonyms, a successful human being in my opinion is someone that does very well what he likes.
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
reproducing...considering imo that's all were really supposed to do
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
“The secret of man's being is not only to live but to have something to live for.” Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Fond memories of yourself that you leave with other people, and strong relationships with people. Nothing else really matters.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by MyNameIsLame
"A man is a success if he wakes up in the morning and goes to sleep at night, and he does whatever he wants to inbetween." - Bob Dylan

This and leaving something behind that helped someone. Even if you've only helped and changed one person's life it's a great thing to do, they might help someone else and you get a chain/butterfly effect.
Quote by darkstar2466
Fond memories of yourself that you leave with other people, and strong relationships with people. Nothing else really matters.

-------0-------------0-----------------
-----0---0---------0---0---------------
---0-------0-----0-------0-------------
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-0------------0-------------0----------

edit- that was more hassle than it was worth
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Last edited by gilly_90 at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by The_Casinator
Killing 5000000 people because you pushed a shiny red button.

fix'd
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Maybe doing something you like and being good in it. Though its quite difficult to succeed in that, when it likely throws you down from the society ladder and you have to live in a dumpster. It seems like most people live just for the sake of existence. They study to get a job, then they work to have money and a place to live and when their old then its already too late to begin doing something. Its like everybody are scared of the downfall that might happen in their life. Well, i guess that is just how things work in a society, that is built on capitalism.
...or something like that. I explained it better in my head
This is a relative question
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Creating your own definition of what personal success is, and then achieving it.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
no regrets
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Just having fun. Enjoying the little things, experiencing and getting through what life throws at you, being happy, helping out those who need it, not regretting anything.
--------
Quote by DieGarbageMan
who says that we are living a life?

Anyone who isn't being existential (i.e. boring)
I'd say that it's entirely subjective to each individual person. For instance, someone who is aspires to attain large sums of money may not consider their life full and complete until they have all the money they can attain.

Conversely, someone who dreams of nothing more than playing music all their life may consider their life full and complete when they have played music to their fullest extent.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by sadSTATUE
Creating your own definition of what personal success is, and then achieving it.

my own definition: eating this whole orange.
*eats orange*
I R HAPPY NAOW OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
To have kids and make sure they are more successful and happier than you

It's ingrained in our DNA; our basic instinctual mission: to ensure the survival and improvement of our species.
Quote by The_Casinator
Not killing 50 people because you pushed a shiny red button.

DUDE!
Is that a reference to a short story where a man's wife is tempted to push a red button and that would kill one person in the world she didn't know and gets paid a lot of money? But the wife's husband doesn't want her to do it, but she does, and he gets killed cause "she didn't know him very well?"

Anyways, I agree with the Bob Dylan quote. Do what you want and be happy.
Lots and lots of baked pastries
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

thumbprint

acid freaks would know what i'm talking about, but I'm probably never going to do it
two and a half men.
At the end of the day. The only thing that really matters is the relationship you have with God and people. I don't think any of us will really give a rip about much of anything else 100 years from now -in fact I guarantee it!

Chris

p.s. new to UG. looking for a new friend?
Quote by cdinaso
At the end of the day. The only thing that really matters is the relationship you have with God and people. I don't think any of us will really give a rip about much of anything else 100 years from now -in fact I guarantee it!

Chris

You won't find one being a selfish evangelical prick.
Quote by cdinaso

Chris

Oh lordy.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Page 1 of 2