I want to buy a Squier Bullet from musician's friend I mostly want it for the neck. They offer to match any offer last year the where only ninety nine dollars now there one hundered and nineteen dollars. Does any know where I can find a new one cheaper?

Thanks
You want to buy a Squier Bullet...Are you possessed?
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by Section 5
You want to buy a Squier Bullet...Are you possessed?

he needs a guitar to play with his Spider 3
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

You may as well just get an epty tissue box and put some elastic bands over the top of it
There actually pretty excellent guitars for the money, dont listen to these Les paul special II players, squieres are great cheap guitars and deserve alot more credit than just starter instruments

and try ebay or craigslist.
Quote by lefthandman9876
There actually pretty excellent guitars for the money, dont listen to these Les paul special II players, squieres are great cheap guitars and deserve alot more credit than just starter instruments

and try ebay or craigslist.

The Bullet series are notorious for crappy build quality and poor wood choice, they're not good guitars.

TS; If you're starting out and looking for an electric to learn on, look into squier by all means, the affinity series tend to be better quality than the bullets, and the showmasters are apparently a decentish guitar.

If you're looking for something to piece out (take apart, just for the neck?), then look second hand. That way you don't overspend on a body and hardware you don't actually want/need.
Theres nothing wrong with wanting a squier, but NEVER buy one online. As they are generally made for beginners, they don't worry too much about the wood. You should always buy a guitar from stores so that you can try it out.. four guitars of the same model, from the same factory and with serial numbers within digits of one another can sound completely different. Squier, like any other brand, has their flubs, and also the amazing ones that slip through: a friend of mine, professional guitarist for over 10 years, picked up a squier with good wood, changed the pickups, and now it sounds better than most stock fenders and feels about the same.

They used to make them with plywood, and the better ones with basswood, now they make the beginner ones (bullet) with basswood, and their higher ones with Alder. If you have an extra hundred to spend, I would suggest going for the upper ones with alder.
AFINNITAY,AFINNAITY,AFINNITY!!!!11moron1!!1

squiers are awesome instruments and the neck is the only
good thing on them, really.
but the bullet series is just crap.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Warmoth makes good necks...
GEAR

1966 MUSTANG

valveking 112

markley tuner
Ernie Ball Wah
digitech whammy
fulltone ocd
usa big muff
boss dd7
boss rc-2

Quote by simpleben09
You sir have a mean ass rig. Have a great day.
Quote by Dawnwalker
AFINNITAY,AFINNAITY,AFINNITY!!!!11moron1!!1

squiers are awesome instruments and the neck is the only
good thing on them, really.

but the bullet series is just crap.

What. Also, Affinity. L2spell + grammar.
Have you seen what (bagpipemetal) did with his Bullet? (Invalid img)

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1156284">https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1156284

I want to do the same but right now I just need a neck and I figured ether I could buy a neck for 100 dollars or. I could buy a squier for a 100 bucks and have a body to mess around with as well.
Last edited by YouWantToKillME at Aug 2, 2009,
The Squier Bullet in reality is a really good guitar if your starting, which is what the TS is asking bout i assume. for a starting guitar the Squier Bullet is good, they are reliable and give an ok tone straight out of the box

For modding id say its not, the best as the classic Vibes are the best Squiers to mod,
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
mighty mite makes decent necks too for the money.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by nav00
The Squier Bullet in reality is a really good guitar if your starting, which is what the TS is asking bout i assume. for a starting guitar the Squier Bullet is good, they are reliable and give an ok tone straight out of the box

For modding id say its not, the best as the classic Vibes are the best Squiers to mod,

I am not a beginner I would say I'm more of an intermediate do they have die-cast tuners or chrome covered tuners?