im am gona by a new drum set on monday. and i just wanna know if it is a good one or not. im buyin it regardless. but i wanna no. its a pulse 8 piece double bass set. it comes wither everything but cymbols.

tell me what ya think

ps its 549.99
link please?
Gear :
Fender Stratocaster Made in Mexico

Amps :
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Marshall Lead 20
Fender Performer 1000

im going to both reply and be a douche!!!

learn to spell then ask this question in the proper forum
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Last edited by Eggmond at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by riff.raff.93
is any one gona repley or r u all gona be douches

Reported. This isn't ****ing MSN; it takes time for people to reply. You're not going to get many responses first and foremost because this is a guitar forum, and second, because this particular forum is for discussion of music, not gear.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
And third... because when you ask if everyone is just a bunch of douches, it makes them want to not help you. Like me.

If I wanted to help, I would have copied and pasted this to the appropriate forum for you.

But you post, wait ten minutes, and make a sideways accusation that we're all a bunch of douches.

FAIL.

Grow up. That crap doesn't fly here.

Closed.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.