hey,
my band just posted our new video, we'd love if you could check it out and tell us what you think, and if you like it, add us!
We'd also appreciate if you could give some feedback on the other songs on our profile.

www.myspace.com/heavyasholograms

thanks!
-Matt
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
it looks very professional, although i have to admit im not particularly fond of performance videos
Pretty good video, nothing special, but the very good and very important thing about it is that it doesn't look cheap! It looks very professional, and that's what you want to get across... In my opinion it's just a bit too normal.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
thanks, the emotronic thing is a joke haha
we're unsigned, trying to get there. We definitely have a big teenage girl fanbase, but thats what we were going for haha We're doing pretty good though right now, a few of our friend's bands have gotten signed recently so hopefully something will come up soon
looks good,
not a fan of the guitar tone though, it sounds kinda too heavy for your type of music imo
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
looks good,
not a fan of the guitar tone though, it sounds kinda too heavy for your type of music imo

i respect that, i went for a heavier tone mainly because i wanted it to be a little different and i wanted to give it a slight edge when we do it live, i do the verses clean and the chorus with the tone in the video. Thanks though, I always appreciate hearing peoples' thoughts
Not my kind of thing. I thought that from the name it'd be hard rock or metal. But it's high quality. You won't be unsigned for long.
Quote by PcaKes
Not my kind of thing. I thought that from the name it'd be hard rock or metal. But it's high quality. You won't be unsigned for long.

thanks , i appreciate it, especially since you listened even though its not your style