Is this movie very scary/creepy? I'm talking about the 2004 remake. I'm asking because I hate those scary types of movies (The Ring, The Grudge, The Descent etc) but I wanna see this.

To put in perspective, I've seen all the Resident Evil films, 28 Days/Weeks Later, Doomsday, and was fine with them.
not at all, its quite possibly one of my favorite movies.(i love me some zomibes)
and it came out in 04, why are you waiting so long to see it?
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
Not even a little bit. I just watched it this morning.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
it would most likely scare the crap out of me.
but i still regret sneaking into friday the 13th, so i wouldnt be the best person to ask
EDIT: actually i think i'm safe to say that this movie would not scare me
that means you can see it
Last edited by stratdud39 at Aug 2, 2009,
It is a great movie with some great action scenes in it. I recommend it. And dont worry, its not terribly frightening (meaning, you wont have any nightmares)
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Alright thanks everyone. I've only just decided to watch it because my brother bought the DVD today, it was pretty cheap.
Western horror is comedy compared to Japanese horror like the Ring and Grudge movies.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Is this the one where there's a sex scene in the shopping centre?

If so, watch it. Has some great parts. It's not scary, there is one part which can startle you a bit if you don't expect it.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Nah, there's actually some pretty funny parts in it too.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
It's a pretty good and not scary movie, but what I ever understood is why they all of those zombies, all of which could could run, and hold down a grown ****ing man, could not break through a glass door to get into the goddamn mall.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Fcking love this movie.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
the ring isnt scary, it's hilarious
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
Unless you have an extreme phobia of zombies (like I do) then this movie shouldn't be too scary.

The "pop-out" parts are the worst.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Well Shaun of the Dead was hilarious
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
You should be fine. I wasn't into scary movies when I watched it the first time, but I wasn't really freaked out.

Just be careful after the credits roll. That head in the cooler still freaks me out.