i hope this is the right forum for this, if not ill gladly move. i started playing this scale the other day and i dont know what its called i just played it and thought it sounded cool, it may not even be a real scale.

|---------------------------------------------------8-10-11-13----|
|-----------------------------------------8-10-11------------------|
|--------------------------------7-8-11-----------------------------|
|----------------------8-9-11---------------------------------------|
|------------7-9-10-------------------------------------------------|
|-7-8-11------------------------------------------------------------|
it's not a scale, it's a mix of a few

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
sounds kind of like a mix of harmonic minor and whatever they use in plug in baby by muse
god loves the working man. unfortunately, that puts me in deep crap.

you sir, may c*m blood, but i sh*t diamonds, guess which is more painful. especially after curry.

+ =
It's not a single scale as it doesn't stay consistent through the octaves you've chosen, the first octave could be a double-harmonic kind of thing but the rest I have no idea.

Who cares what scale it is, if you like the way it sounds and can use it to make music you like then the theory behind it is secondary until you come to tell someone else about it. If such a thing happens then use interval names rather than any scalar terminology.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
It almost looks like E Algerian but C#, D, and F don't fit.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.