Frames4ever
May be a bit White
164 IQ
Finally watched The Commitments last night. All I can is WOW! Definitely one of the best music films ever made.
guitar-guy01
UG's Big Wolf On Campus
2,190 IQ
definitely one of my favourite films ever, notice glen hansard of the frames as the guitarist?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Frames4ever
May be a bit White
164 IQ
Thats how I found out about it. Me and my friends thought up a drinking game. Take a shot every time it cuts to Glen.
guitar-guy01
UG's Big Wolf On Campus
2,190 IQ
Quote by Frames4ever
Thats how I found out about it. Me and my friends thought up a drinking game. Take a shot every time it cuts to Glen.

haha now thats a brilliant idea, we did the same thing but it was more common, every time someone sang
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Zeds.Ded
Yellow matter custard
1,212 IQ
good ol Roddy Doyle, great film
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Frames4ever
May be a bit White
164 IQ
I think the biggest surprise for me was Decko. I was expecting him to be the lovable fat guy, but he was just a prick the whole way through the movie. Right up till the end when he got his recording contract.
Frames4ever
May be a bit White
164 IQ
It's about a bunch of working class kids from the North side of Dublin, who decide to start a soul band. I'ts just about the perfect movie. It's really funny, and creative, with great characters, and awesome music. The lead singer is freaking incredible, the backup singers are really great too, especially Maria Doyle. She just knocks it out of the park. Really a genuinely funny film, think Grand Torino, just really humorous dialog situations. But it's not trying to be a comedy.
Zeds.Ded
Yellow matter custard
1,212 IQ
check out 'the van' and 'the snapper' also
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
dr_john
yer blues
278 IQ
great film, i'm not a huge fan of soul music but i make an exception for this. i picked up a copy on DVD (cheap) and watch it when i'm in the mood.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Frames4ever
May be a bit White
164 IQ
Quote by dr_john
great film, i'm not a huge fan of soul music but i make an exception for this. i picked up a copy on DVD (cheap) and watch it when i'm in the mood.

You Don't Got Soul?!
dr_john
yer blues
278 IQ
Quote by Frames4ever
You Don't Got Soul?!

no but i sure got de blues..............
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix